Today we bring a Windows 10 guide where we intend to explain how to fix NVIDIA graphics driver not compatible.
What is NVIDIA graphics driver not compatible error in Windows 10?
It is necessary to take into account that some drivers may be outdated and in this sense, it is necessary to update them in order to achieve improvements, however, knowing how to fix NVIDIA graphics driver not compatible is a necessary task to clarify today, especially considering that Nvidia recently pushed an update that doesn't install, leaving the possibility that it's not compatible with Windows 10.
Knowing how to fix unsupported NVIDIA graphics driver leads us to make it pretty clear in the first instance that there is no way to install the latest drivers with the regular driver installer, because these days installing drivers requires you to have with the WHQL certification, in case of not having said certification, these will simply not be installed.
It is good to keep in mind that there is an answer to the question about how to repair NVIDIA graphics driver not compatible, and that is why today we bring this explanatory guide to Windows 10, perhaps for some this is a tedious and frustrating matter but in reality it does not exist Why worry more when there is an answer and then we are going to detail it.
How to fix NVIDIA graphics driver not compatible in Windows 10?
Windows 10: How to Fix Stuck on the Restart ScreenChoose to install the Nvidia drivers through Windows updates
: this is one of the first fixes that can be applied, we can access the official website or, alternatively, download from the Windows 10 updates, in the event that the drivers are certified by WHQL it is necessary:
Choosing to remove old drivers with DDU
- Go to the Settings app to find Update & security.
- Next, we click Windows Update and proceed to click Check for updates.
- We should let Windows 10 check if there is an Nvidia driver that might be available.
- If there is a driver, it is necessary to let it install and that's it.
- We continue to talk about how to fix unsupported NVIDIA graphics driver and delve into another fix that may work for you, which requires:
Choose to disable the driver signature check through the advanced restart menu:
- Download the latest version of Display Driver Unistaller on our PCA.
- Next we open the DDU.exe file and proceed to select Nvidia.
- Next, we need to click the Clean and restart button in order for DDU to automatically remove traces of the old driver.
- During this process there is a possibility that our PC may restart several times.
this is another of the fixes that we can execute to solve this problem in Windows 10, in this sense, it is necessary to take care of temporarily deactivating the signature check signature of the Windows 10 drivers, in this sense it is necessary:
Now that you know how to fix NVIDIA graphics driver not compatible it's time to apply some of these fixes so that we can continue working on Windows 10 without any issues.
- Go to the Settings app and go to Update & security.
- Then we need to click on Recovery and then click on Restart now under the heading Advanced startup.
- When getting our PC to boot into the advanced start menu, it is necessary to click on Troubleshoot and then go to Advanced settings.
- We proceed to click on Startup Settings where we will see a list that is presented to us and where it is necessary to use the function keys on the keyboard.
- We must select Disable the application of the driver signature and for this it is only necessary to press F7.
- Once our PC has started, it is necessary to go to the Nvidia web site in order to download the latest drivers for our graphics card.
- The installer will not show any errors in relation to compatibility, in this sense, when they can be installed, it is necessary to restart our PC and that's it.
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Windows 10: How to Fix Taskbar Not Hiding ProperlyWindows 11: System RequirementsWindows 11: Will Windows 10 users be able to get Windows 11 as a free update?Windows 11: How to Fix “This PC can’t run Windows 11” ErrorWindows 10: How to Fix Broken Registry ItemsWindows 10: How to Fix 5GHz WiFi Not Showing UpWindows 10: How to Fix NVIDIA Overlay not workingWindows 10: How to Fix Yellow Tint Display IssueWindows 10: How To Fix Discord Lagging problemWindows 10: How to Change Default MicrophoneWindows 10: How to Remove a PartitionWindows 10 : How to Fix Error Code 0x80070490Windows 10: How to run a JAR fileWindows 10: How to Use Google AuthenticatorWindows 10: How to Factory ResetWindows 10: How to Fix No Audio Output Device Installed errorWindows 10: How to Fix Discord Microphone Not WorkingWindows 10: How to Combine Internet Connections