This time we return with a Windows 10 guide, aiming to explain how to fix Audio Output Device Installed error.
What to know about Windows 10?
The optimal operation of the audio goes through the need to have a couple of controllers, only that on some occasions a red X appears in the sound icon, this is responsible for letting us know that an error is occurring, in relation to non-existence audio output device
installed, causing silence in all our devices in Windows 10, now it is timely to know How to fix Audio Output Device Installed error and that is what we can see in the following content.
What to know about the Audio Output Device Installed error in Windows 10?
This error can appear in 2 different ways, one when installing a new Windows in the system or when using the Windows update function, it must be taken into account that the appearance of this error is when the operating system drivers are corrupted or due to lack of update, a failing card can also be the cause, it is important that we highlight the solutions as answers to How to fix Audio Output Device Installed error in the following text.
How to fix Windows 10 No audio output device installed error?
Driver update: There is a possibility that the drivers are corrupt or out of date, our
first move as to How to fix the error No audio output device installed is to update the driver in Windows 10, it is opportune that we use some tool like The Driver Support to do it, because the manual way can be tedious for the fact of How to fix the error There is no audio output device installed, in this way we can do a scan of the device and the missing drivers will be detected and which ones They are obsolete, for this we have to do the following:
- We download the tool from the official website
- We run it for the scan
- When complete we will see the details of faulty or outdated drivers
- We press on this to repair it
- The necessary will be installed by means of the tool
- Complete the processes
- After that we restart our PC
Using Device Manager: there is a possibility that Windows 10 has not installed the audio output device, then for this we have to do it manually with the support of the device manager, where it is required to have details that relate to the card solving How to fix the error No audio output device installed, and we consider the following steps:
- We press Windows R to open the execution window
- Here we write devmgt.mcs and press enter
- You have to find the sound, video and game controller
- We squeeze into action and choose to add legacy hardware
- In the window that appears we give you to search and install hardware automatically, and we give you the following
- We look in the list for the sound, video and game controller option
- We choose the sound card according to the name, model, and we give it in the following
- The driver will be installed and we will finish
- Now the audio device that we choose is presented in the device manager window
- We give the device with the right button of the mouse to enable it
What we will do later is to restart the device, which will allow us to check if the appearance of the X persists in the sound icon of Windows 10, and we will have specifically resolved How to fix the error There is no audio output device installed, but if it continues to appear, reinstall the device we just installed and restart it. Now that you know how to fix the error No audio output device installed, just apply the steps, and you will be able to return to the correct operation of Windows 10.
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related