Today we bring you a Windows 10 guide where we are going to explain how to combine Internet connections.
Why combine internet connections in Windows 10?
There is the possibility that if we have multiple internet connections we can get the best of it, this through load balancing to combine them, thus having an accumulation of speed that we can adjust for our benefit, achieving a significant increase in the performance of the Internet despite the fact that the cost for it remains the same, now it is something that is made possible with the use of the appropriate tools that allow such a balance, to have an idea of how to combine Internet connections it is ideal to go into details and that we will see then.
How to combine internet connections in Windows 10?
All the options for which we have internet can be combined, be it a wired LAN network or even by mobile, with the help of load balancing it is possible, which allows a download of the data through IP addresses, having access to each one of them by pieces at the same speed, for this we have to connect our computer to a network a numerical value is assigned by our operating system, as for how to combine Internet connections there will be different automatic values By having multiple connections, taking into account that the best of all of them is chosen by the system, now if we manage to establish the same numerical value for all connections we will see the result of the combination of these automatically in Windows 10 and for this we must do the next.
- We must go to the control panel from the beginning
- We look for the Network and the Internet, and we go to the center of networks and sharing
- Here is the connection that we have active appears, we must enter it to see the status
- We enter the properties
- We choose the option of internet protocol tcp / ip version 4 and enter the properties
- Then we go to advanced and enter
- We do automatic metric demarcation
- Place 15 as the metric value, and we end in ok
Applying these steps for all the connections we have that in the end we will have the same metric value in each one of them, we will only do a system restart, and we can connect to any of the networks that in turn are combined to achieve a higher speed.
There is a feature that has the name of bridge connection, which is maintained as part of the networks that are active and that we can combine in this way as well, but a minimum of 2 active LAN / WAN connections is required to use this method in terms of to How to merge internet connections in Windows 10, and we will do the following if we meet this requirement.
Now that you are aware of How to combine Internet connections, choose the option of your preference and make the most of this function in Windows 10.
- With the start button we reach the control panel and enter
- Here we go to the Network and the Internet to get to enter the networking and sharing center
- Then we enter change adapter configuration
- We choose the connections that we have active with Ctrl and the right mouse button
- Then we enter one of the connections with the right button and enter bridge connections
- In this way the bridge of our network has been completed
Other Articles Related
Windows 10: How to Remove a PartitionWindows 10 : How to Fix Error Code 0x80070490Windows 10: How to run a JAR fileWindows 10: How to Use Google AuthenticatorWindows 10: How to Factory ResetWindows 10: How to Fix No Audio Output Device Installed errorWindows 10: How to Fix Discord Microphone Not WorkingWindows 10: How to Combine Internet ConnectionsWindows 10: How Fix Stuck on the Restart ScreenWindows 10: How to Disable a Laptop KeyboardWindows 10: How to Fix Activation Error 0x80041024Windows 10: How to Fix Netwtw06.Sys errorWindows 10: How to Fix Grey ScreenWindows 10: How to fix error 0x80004005