We have made a Among Us guide where we are going to tell you how to swipe the card.
Why is it necessary to swipe the card in Among Us?
This is a necessary task that we can carry out in this game and it must be carried out in a total of two of the three maps specifically the Skeld and the Polus, one map in Administration and the other in Office, the important thing is that we must be crew members and our main task is to prevent the impostor from assassinating another member, sometimes it can become frustrating, however, with patience and perseverance it is possible to achieve it.
How to swipe the card in Among Us?
Now that you know how to swipe the card, it is time to proceed to save members of our crew, since imposters are the order of the day to sabotage in Among Us and it is our task to avoid it.
- This is a task that allows us to take out the wallet to grab the card that is inside it.
- Once outside it is necessary to pass it through the scanner.
- Then as a member you need to make a precise synchronization.
- It is necessary to go to a middle ground, because very fast or very slow can bring us inconvenience and we would have to repeat the process.
- After that, it is necessary to remove the card and if we do it correctly our task is ready.
Android, iOS, Microsoft Windows PC
Party video game, survival video game
InnerSloth, Steam, itch.io, Google Play, App Store
Other Articles Related
Among Us: How to Play With 100 PlayersAmong Us: How To Always Be An ImposterAmong Us: How to install on iPhoneAmong Us: How to activate Emergency MeetingAmong Us: How To Fix Can’t Connect To GameAmong Us: Double KillAmong Us: How To Play Hide And Seek - Tips and tricksAmong Us: How To Change ServersAmong Us: How To Vote - Tips and tricksAmong Us: Voice Chat with Discord ServerAmong Us: Where to Find All CameraAmong Us: How to use WASD - Tips and tricksAmong Us: How to play with no nameAmong Us: How to Play As CrewmateAmong Us: How to use other ServersAmong Us: How To Change Color - tips and tricksAmong Us: How To Unlock Jason Mask