Knowing how to get more money in Spelunky 2 is one of the most important things you can learn in the game. That is why today we will teach you how to do it.
What is Spelunky 2.
It is the sequel to Spelunky, a platform game developed by Derek Yu. Initially scheduled for 2019, the title launched on PlayStation 4 on September 15, 2020, and its launch on Steam is scheduled for September 29. If you are one of the players who wonders how to get more money, here you will find several ways to do it.
How to get more money in Spelunky 2.
On how to get more money in Spelunky 2 you should know that in the game there are several ways to get money, each one different from the other, so here we will tell you how to get more money in all possible ways so that you can choose the one or the most suit you.
That is what you needed to know about how to get more money in Spelunky 2, there are several methods that we have described, so you can choose them all or only the ones that best suit you. The truth is that there are no more excuses to get money in Spelunky 2.
- Get to the city of gold: This is like a level where the city is made of gold that you can sell to earn money.
- Gentlemen of Turkey: In the first biome, there will be opportunities in which you will see some tucos who have lost their turkeys, so if you find them and return them they will give you a key to the treasure room where you will find a lot of money .
- Ghost image method: At a point of Spelunky 2, you will find some vases with an impression of the face of a ghost which you will have to break to get 5,000 money. At the same time a ghost will be generated that you will have to defeat. Just keep in mind that when a ghost flies over any gold in the whole level, it turns into a diamond, so wait for the gold to turn into a diamond to escape the ghost and keep getting money.
- The Golden Poop Monkey: Kail's Sacrificial Altar can be used to sacrifice stunned enemies for rewards in return. By sacrificing some caveman and the head of a golden statue to the Altar, you will be rewarded with a gold poop money, which will follow you and pop the gold every so often and you can collect it.
- The pot of gold: Try to kill the goblins that you see, this will allow you to obtain a 4-leaf clover that will allow you to get a lot of money. When you have the clover you will have to look for a rainbow throughout the level and then use the bomb or dig under it to find the reward chest.
- Get the Eye of Udjat: The Eye of Udjat will allow you to see all the money and gold that have a level, to obtain the Eye you will have to find it in the living area inside a chest that you will open with the golden key.
PlayStation 4 PS4, Microsoft Windows PC
Mossmouth, LLC, Blitworks
September 15, 2020
Other Articles Related
Spelunky 2: How to Fix Error Code 0x889a002Spelunky 2: Where To Find HundunSpelunky 2: Where to find all Secret CharactersSpelunky 2: Where to find Madame Tusk’s Palace of PleasureSpelunky 2: How To Get ExcaliburSpelunky 2: How To Get More MoneySpelunky 2: How to beat ShopkeepersSpelunky 2: How To heal CurseSpelunky 2: Volcana Drill GuideSpelunky 2: where to Find Vampire CastleSpelunky 2: How To Beat OlmecSpelunky 2: How to Get More KapalaSpelunky 2: Where to find AxolotlSpelunky 2: How to get other PetsSpelunky 2: How to heal poisonSpelunky 2: How to Get a ShotgunSpelunky 2: Where to Find Golden KeysSpelunky 2: Where to find the Black MarketSpelunky 2: How to Use Kali Sacrificial ShrineSpelunky 2: How To Unlock Shortcuts