Crashes are a recurring theme in games and Valheim is not out of it, let's see How to fix Unity error
What is Unity error in Valheim?
This is a problem with which we get and that has been afflicting some players, so that knowing how to fix the Unity error simply confronts us with a type of blockage which is usually a tedious and complex matter because we do not allow progress. In this sense, it is necessary to find a solution and in this way continue this interesting game experience, in addition, to avoid returning to the same scenario once more.
How to fix Unity error in Valheim?
There are some reasons why this failure occurs and in reality they are nothing out of the ordinary, however, it is necessary to take precautions and consider some aspects, knowing how to fix the Unity error simply leads us to look at checking.
- GPU overclocking.
- RAM is vital so we must have an acceptable capacity.
- Factory overclocking.
- The RAM sticks.
- The graphics card driver that may be out of date.
Here are some solutions that you can apply in Valheim and these are: Reverse Overclocking:
There is the possibility that we are using third-party software and this causes us to have a problem in the CPU or GPU, for which it is necessary to disable the turbo functions in the BIOS, considering that Valheim can be executed are overclocking and to this is necessary:
Lower RAM and CPU clock
- Go to the BIOS settings on our computer.
- Proceed to deactivate the "Intel Turbo Booster" this only if it is activated.
- Reset the CPU and GPU to manufacturer specifications.
: we continue offering quite simple and necessary solutions to know how to fix the Unity error, however it is necessary to consider that these are not overclocked from the factory and this is usually done in this way:
In the case of the GPU.
- You need to disable the software.
- Proceed to revert the configuration.
In the case of RAM.
- You need to access the BIOS.
- There is the possibility of applying some changes and this simply implies making use of the configuration only that this can only be done by someone who has experience.
Disable full screen optimization:
there is the possibility of providing administrator privileges and this is usually a slightly more stable theme, which allows us to play with a little more peace of mind in Valheim and for this it is necessary.
Make changes to power options in Windows 10:
- Right-click Valheim.exe.
- Proceed to click on "Properties."
- Go to the "Compatibility" tab
- Proceed to check "Disable Full Screen Optimizations"
- To finish, run this program as administrator and that's it.
there are some occasions in which some players may not have a favorable CPU cooling, this could damage the system, in addition, it is a necessary option to solve our problem and this way to know How to repair the Unity error for this it is necessary:
This is all you need to know about How to fix Unity error, because you can try the solution that you consider favorable and in this way take advantage of Valheim.
- It is necessary to click with the right button of the mouse on the battery icon in the system tray on our PC.
- Proceed to drag the button to "Best performance".
- Then we click with the right mouse button on the battery icon.
- We proceed to select "Power Options"
- Then we click on the link "Change plan settings"
- Then we click on "Change advanced power settings"
- We search for “Processor Power Management in order to click on the plus sign in order to expand it.
- The idea is to expand the processor and adjust it to 100 percent.
- Next we expand the maximum state of the processor in order to adjust it to 100 percent.
- Then we click on "Apply"
- To finish we click on "Accept" in order to save the changes made.
GNU/Linux, Microsoft Windows PC
Action, Adventure, Indie, Role Playing, Early Access
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related