The challenges are still present in FIFA 21, and therefore it is convenient to explain how to complete POTM Farid Boulaya SBC.
What is the POTM Farid Boulaya SBC in FIFA 21?
This is one of the squad building challenges that came out on February 18, being related to FC Metz midfielder Farid Boulaya, with an outstanding OVR of 82 available, we need to know how to complete POTM Farid Boulaya SBC, and it is for So we have the next content of this guide to guide us, let's see the details.
How to complete POTM Farid Boulaya SBC in FIFA 21?
It is necessary to build an initial line-up of 11 players and taking into account the following requirements of the same:
- Have 11 starting players
- Minimum 1 Ligue 1 player
- Minimum 1 player of the team of the week
- Minimum 80 overall grade
- Minimum 80 chemistry
To complete this challenge, it may take about 20,000 to 25,000 coins and to help us, let's see the following solution:
This is all you need to know about How to complete POTM Farid Boulaya SBC, because with this we constantly manage to work on FIFA 21.
- GK Lopes with 83 OVR from OL
- GK Predrag Rajkovic with 79 OVR from Stade Reims
- CB Matz Sels with 79 OVR from Strasbourg
- CB Jose Fonte with 78 OVR from LOSC
- CDM Benjamin Andre with 80 OVR from LOSC
- CM Valentin Rongier with 80 OVR from OM
- CAM Florent Mollet with 78 OVR from Montpelier
- RM Ludovic Blas with 81 OVR of TOTW FC Nantes
- LW Rony Lopes with 78 OVR from OGN Nice
- GK Paul Bernardoni with 78 OVR from Angers SCO
- ST Andy Delort with 79 OVR from Montpelier
Microsoft Windows PC, PlayStation 4 PS4, Xbox One. Nintendo Switch, Google Stadia, PlayStation 5 Ps5, Xbox Series X
9 October 2020
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related