Among Us has arrived and with it some bugs so that leads us to explain how to fix the prohibition due to intentional disconnection or time error
What does the intentional disconnection ban mean in Among Us?
This is a game that takes very little time and is already giving us some problems, so it is necessary to know how to fix the prohibition due to intentional disconnection or time error, since this usually usually disconnects us in the middle of the game and that is where it is tedious because it is normal to play calmly, especially when we are in some parts where it gets more exciting.
Knowing how to fix the prohibition due to intentional disconnection or timing error simply makes us move a bit and this failure seems to have no limits, since it is in Host, public or Private modes, which makes us cross over when we launch. the game, for this it is necessary to take a look at our strategy to continue playing Among Us.
How to fix Ban for Intentional Disconnection or Time Error in Among Us?
To solve this problem it is necessary to delete a folder called the developer called Innersloth, as this can be done thanks to the fact that Amon Us does not store any information related to the prohibition of servers, on the contrary it usually stores a command on our PC, for which it is necessary:
Read Also:Among Us: How to Fix servers could not authenticate you errorAmong Us: How to get the Ghostface costume
- Close the game.
- Then go to path C, that is the local disk.
- Then locate Users and find the AppData LocalLow User.
- Once here we see the Innersloth folder, where we proceed to delete the folder.
Changing the WiFi connections can end up being an interesting and necessary option to be able to play Among Us, since in many cases they can be a headache, for which it may be necessary to use the Ethernet or MoCA Cable, although a viable option is also the VPN, well luckily we can get some considerable amount and you can get some for free.
To solve this problem with the prohibition for intentional disconnection it is necessary to consider:
Nowadays it is not only possible to have cable internet, as there are WiFi connections, which are widely used, but they can also be weak, and to achieve better receptivity it is necessary:
- Change the least used wireless router channel.
- Change from 2.4 GHz to 5 GHz or vice versa.
- Check that the router can be close to the console or the PC and that there is no wall that can block the signal.
- It requires adjusting the router antennas.
- Change the network connection, because in case of playing via WiFi we can use a mobile internet connection.
- It is necessary to avoid using more devices for the same wireless network.
- Avoid doing tasks that consume bandwidth such as YouTube or Netflix.
- Make sure that the modem we have is updated.
- Check that our NAT type is open
- Finally call the ISP so they can help us with the problem, although hopefully it is not necessary to go that far.
Now that you know how to fix Ban for Intentional Disconnection or Time Error, it is time to carry out a game in Among Us, because it is really worth playing a good time, give it a try.
Android, iOS, Microsoft Windows PC
Party video game, survival video game
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Among Us: How to Get StarsAmong Us: How to fix “Disconnected from the Server” errorAmong Us: How to adjust RolesAmong Us: How to earn more PodsAmong Us: How to equip cosmetics typesAmong Us: How to play as the Engineer roleAmong Us: How to play as the Guardian Angel roleAmong Us: How to level up - Tips and tricksAmong Us: How to play as the Scientist roleAmong Us: How to earn more StarsAmong Us: All Roles ListAmong Us: How to get CosmicubesAmong Us: How to get BeansAmong Us: How to fix unable to type errorAmong Us: How To Type - tips and tricksAmong Us: How to get the Geoff Keighley maskAmong Us: How To Download The Town Of Us ModAmong Us: How To Play No Visor Role Mod