We are back with other of our Nioh 2 guides, in which we will have the guidelines to follow on Where to find the Viper’s Sanctum Kodama.
What should we know about the Viper’s Sanctum Kodama in Nioh 2?
They are a total of 6 Kodama in this main mission, each of these will reward us with bonuses, we have to guide them back to their sanctuaries, in this guide we will have the answers of Where to find the Viper’s Sanctum Kodama and to see the details just read the following content.
Where to find the Viper’s Sanctum Kodama at Nioh 2?
When we get the lost NPCs back to the sanctuaries, we will have access to the bonuses to be unlocked, the location of each of them we will have below
In conclusion, knowing where to find the Viper’s Sanctum Kodama is excellent as we can continue progressing in Nioh 2.
- You have to start from sanctuary 1, we turn right, we will see that there is an enclosure ahead, here we will find some wooden boxes, when we break it will be the Kodama.
- From sanctuary 1 again, turning to the right you can see a house in the center, next to this house we will find the Kodama.
- From the circular center we will continue on a path that is on the left, from sanctuary 2, we will see that there is a false wall, we destroy it and we will have a shortcut, which will be easier for us, following the path on the left we will arrive to a puddle, behind a rocks that are near here the Kodama will be hidden.
- In the sanctuary there is a bridge that is broken, here inside is a pool of poison.
- Inside a cave that is on the east side, where Nure-Onna is behind a corpse.
- This is located near the red torii gate, where we face toxic slime and Nure-Onna, behind the lemon is the last Kodama.
PlayStation 4 PS4
Koei Tecm, Sony Interactive Entertainment
March 13, 2020
Other Articles Related
Nioh 2: How To Find Dung Balls - Tips and tricksNioh 2: How to Get Umbracite - Tips and tricksNioh 2: How to Craft Items - Tips and tricksNioh 2: How to Play Co-op mode with friendsNioh 2: How to build Dual SwordsNioh 2: How to Play with William AdamsNioh 2: Tea Utensils GuideNioh 2: How to Join a Clan for participate in Clan BattlesNioh 2: Where to find Pervading Waters KodamaNioh 2: Where to find the Hidden Monsters of Okehazama KodamaNioh 2: Where to find SudamasNioh 2: Where to find The Viper’s Sanctum KodamaNioh 2: Where to find the Sun Sets on Mount Tenno KodamaNioh 2: Where to find Corpses and Ice KodamaNioh 2: Where to find The Frenzied Blaze KodamaNioh 2: How to Get Ninja skill PointsNioh 2: Where to find The Village of Cursed Blossoms KodamaNioh 2: How to dodge an attackNioh 2: Where to find Smithing TextsNioh 2: How To Beat Ryomen Sukuna