In the Nioh 2 universe we have many tasks, one of them is Where to find the Sun Sets on Mount Tenno Kodama and here you will know.
What do you have to know about the sunsets on Mount Tenno Kodama at Nioh 2?
The first thing is that they are 8 collectibles, the collars are lost in their sanctuaries, if we want to earn any benefits we must direct them to the nearby Kodama sanctuaries, for every 5 NPCs we can get an elixir and also by completing them all, which are 150 win a trophy, that of Leader Kodama, in this guide we will attend to the explanation of Where to find the Sun Sets on Mount Tenno Kodama, what then remains for us to do is pay due attention.
Nioh 2: Where to Find All Eternal Rivals KodamaNioh 2: Where to Find Shadow Creep in Kurama
Where to find the Sun Sets on Mount Tenno Kodama at Nioh 2?
The option to repeat the mission will be available, because the Kodama are not sustainable, we can collect lost collectibles, let's see the locations for each of the Kodamas of the Sun Gates on Mount Tenno Kodama.
- There is an archer near a tree on the right side, in the area that looks like a swamp, here behind a tree we will access the Kodama.
- Having already passed through the swamps, we will arrive at an area where some structures will be, the ones we can see are made of wood, without taking the path to the wooden bridge, we turn left where we have to climb the structures, we have to stay on the left side, until you reach the end and go down, finding the Kodama, in a room you will be near a Yokai.
- We will return from the previous point to the wooden bridge, cross it, when doing it, we have to clear the dark kingdom and all the enemies of the area win, then we will climb some stairs, that reaching the top we will go to the right, finding the Kodama exactly behind a wooden post.
- We start from the location of the second sanctuary, we will go to the fields keeping to the right, arriving at a shortcut that will guide us to the sanctuary and a house very close to here, on the roof of this is the Kodama.
- Once we have taken the previous Kodama, we must open the shortcut that connects us to the second sanctuary, but we will not access it, what we have to do is go down the slope, down to the fields and on top of the second sanctuary we will meet the Kodama.
- Taking the second sanctuary as a reference, we have to climb the wooden bridge, go down without crossing it, for that we have to depend on some wooden barricades, on the left side we will find the Kodama hidden behind.
- Once we have crossed the wooden bridge, we go to our right side, in the corner will be the Kodama, for this we must first clear the dark kingdom and defeat the enemies in this area, accessing it.
- We have reached the last of our primary objective which is where to find the sunsets on Mount Tenno Kodama in Nioh 2, starting from the last Kodama, we will enter the building, which has purple curtains, which is on the right side , you have to go up to the balcony of this to find the Kodama.
Finally, now that we already know Where to find the Sun Sets on Mount Tenno Kodama, we can continue on Nioh 2.
PlayStation 4 PS4
Koei Tecm, Sony Interactive Entertainment
March 13, 2020
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Nioh 2: Where to Find Songs to Calm the Storm KodamaNioh 2: How to Beat OtakemaruNioh 2: Where to Find The First Samurai MujinaNioh 2: Where to find A Distant Dream KodamaNioh 2: How To Find Dung Balls - Tips and tricksNioh 2: How to Get Umbracite - Tips and tricksNioh 2: How to Craft Items - Tips and tricksNioh 2: How to Play Co-op mode with friendsNioh 2: How to build Dual SwordsNioh 2: How to Play with William AdamsNioh 2: Tea Utensils GuideNioh 2: How to Join a Clan for participate in Clan BattlesNioh 2: Where to find Pervading Waters KodamaNioh 2: Where to find the Hidden Monsters of Okehazama KodamaNioh 2: Where to find SudamasNioh 2: Where to find The Viper’s Sanctum KodamaNioh 2: Where to find the Sun Sets on Mount Tenno KodamaNioh 2: Where to find Corpses and Ice Kodama