Looking to know where to find the Kodama frenzy we bring you everything you need in this Nioh 2 guide.
What can we know about the Kodama frenzy in Nioh 2?
The first thing is that there are 8 Kodamas that we will find distributed in the mission of frenetic fire, being lost in the Kodama sanctuaries, we will get them, by being so, we can return them to the closest sanctuaries that we have in Kodama, we will obtain an additional elixir For every 5 of these we find, this object being very useful, in the event that the 150 Kodama are found, the Leader Kodama trophy will be unlocked. The purpose of this guide is to help us know where to find the fire. Kodama is frenzied and we will understand as long as we pay attention.
Where to find the Kodama frenzy at Nioh 2?
In the frantic fire mission we can find the following Kodama:
In this way we have completed this Nioh 2 guide, having the guidelines as to where to find the Kodama frenzy, which will help us continue.
- We will find the first in the area of the blue flames, where a door will be opened as a shortcut, accessing the sanctuary of the first Kodama, in order for us to do so we must roll over the burning building
- Leaving the first area that we have in the dark kingdom, the place of the battle that we had with a Koroka guarding the door, behind said door is the Kodama.
- We will start from the second sanctuary, looking for the dead tree that is in the middle, through a wall that is destroyed, we will access some stairs, on the left we will find this Kodama on the roof, to get here we have to climb some stairs that are at the side of a Ubume.
- Close to the burning tree that is in the second sanctuary, we will check the rear walkway of a building that we will have very close, if we enter we will be losing it.
- In the dark kingdom we are going to meet a samurai, whose name is Yasuke, checking the entire area it is time for us to find the Kodama hidden in some rocks, cleaning the dark kingdom will be necessary because it will be blocked by flames blue.
- Inside the house that is exactly next to Yasuke is this Kodama, in addition to a snake, so we have to deal with it.
- When accessing the shortcut of the second sanctuary, we have to go through a door, thus reaching a Yokai Wall, where the Kodama is in the back.
- It is on the left side of the mission chief's area, after sanctuary three will be the last Kodama.
PlayStation 4 PS4
Koei Tecm, Sony Interactive Entertainment
March 13, 2020
Other Articles Related
Nioh 2: How To Find Dung Balls - Tips and tricksNioh 2: How to Get Umbracite - Tips and tricksNioh 2: How to Craft Items - Tips and tricksNioh 2: How to Play Co-op mode with friendsNioh 2: How to build Dual SwordsNioh 2: How to Play with William AdamsNioh 2: Tea Utensils GuideNioh 2: How to Join a Clan for participate in Clan BattlesNioh 2: Where to find Pervading Waters KodamaNioh 2: Where to find the Hidden Monsters of Okehazama KodamaNioh 2: Where to find SudamasNioh 2: Where to find The Viper’s Sanctum KodamaNioh 2: Where to find the Sun Sets on Mount Tenno KodamaNioh 2: Where to find Corpses and Ice KodamaNioh 2: Where to find The Frenzied Blaze KodamaNioh 2: How to Get Ninja skill PointsNioh 2: Where to find The Village of Cursed Blossoms KodamaNioh 2: How to dodge an attackNioh 2: Where to find Smithing TextsNioh 2: How To Beat Ryomen Sukuna