Nioh 2 is a very busy game and today it takes us to discover Where to find Pervading Waters Kodama.
What is there to know about Pervading Waters Kodama in Nioh 2?
There are 9 collectibles that we will find in the portable waters, they are lost in their sanctuaries, if we go to each of these NPCs of Kodama we will have the option to earn certain benefits, including an extra elixir that we will get for each 5 NPCs Found, Like the Kodama Leader Trophy, when you reach 150 collectibles items, in this guide we will specifically talk about where to find Pervading Waters Kodama, let's pay attention to the content.
Where to find Pervading Waters Kodama in Nioh 2?
We will now have the locations of each of the 9 Kodama of the portable waters, considering that if any we overlook, it is possible to enter the mission again and find them:
Now that we know where to find Pervading Waters Kodama, it is possible to continue on Nioh 2.
- We start from sanctuary 2, we will go beyond the NPC and we will reach an area that will be flooded on the left, moving on we have to kill an enemy, inside the building is the Kodama
- From the same area as location 1, the second sanctuary, we will go through a NPC, we have to enter a building that is located on the right, the dark kingdom has to be cleared, the stairs have to be climbed and on the top floor there is a balcony where the Kodama will be.
- We start from location point 2, we will then go to a door, we have to go until we reach the left side where we will meet a wooden bridge, here there are several armed enemies, crossing the bridge will be necessary to reach a roof going down and in a corner will be the Kodama.
- Once we finish the fight with Ubume, behind him is a door, we opened it and we will pass a path that will guide us to the wooden bridge, going down the bridge we will go out of the building to find the Kodama.
- This Kodama will be hidden among the ships of the first sanctuary.
- Starting from the boat area, we will go along a path that is lateral and will take us to a small island with a tree, behind it we find the Kodama.
- When we have cleared the Dark Realm, in the vicinity of the third shrine, there is a building nearby that we do not have to enter, we only look to the right to find this Kodama.
- Once we have the previous Kodama, now if we will enter the building, we will go to the courtyard, when we have freed it from the enemies that will be here, we will look at the back of a stone pillar, here it will be in a corner the Kodama.
- For the latter we must beat Saika Magoichi, since we will get a key that will give us access to a door located very close to the third shrine, when passing it is the head of this mission and here we find the last Kodama.
PlayStation 4 PS4
Koei Tecm, Sony Interactive Entertainment
March 13, 2020
Other Articles Related
Nioh 2: How To Find Dung Balls - Tips and tricksNioh 2: How to Get Umbracite - Tips and tricksNioh 2: How to Craft Items - Tips and tricksNioh 2: How to Play Co-op mode with friendsNioh 2: How to build Dual SwordsNioh 2: How to Play with William AdamsNioh 2: Tea Utensils GuideNioh 2: How to Join a Clan for participate in Clan BattlesNioh 2: Where to find Pervading Waters KodamaNioh 2: Where to find the Hidden Monsters of Okehazama KodamaNioh 2: Where to find SudamasNioh 2: Where to find The Viper’s Sanctum KodamaNioh 2: Where to find the Sun Sets on Mount Tenno KodamaNioh 2: Where to find Corpses and Ice KodamaNioh 2: Where to find The Frenzied Blaze KodamaNioh 2: How to Get Ninja skill PointsNioh 2: Where to find The Village of Cursed Blossoms KodamaNioh 2: How to dodge an attackNioh 2: Where to find Smithing TextsNioh 2: How To Beat Ryomen Sukuna