Once again we will talk about Nioh 2, in order to explain to you Where to find the hidden monsters of Okehazama Kodama.
We have the possibility in Nioh 2 to find many Kodama, which will allow us to cultivate elixirs, therefore many of us want to know Where to find the Hidden Monsters of Okehazam Kodama and for this there is this guide, to help us solve this question to throughout our map, so it is important that we keep in mind the guidelines that we are going to see next.
What should we watch out for from the hidden monsters of Okehazama Kodama in Nioh2?
You have to know that Kodama are lost NPCs, which we have to send back to their sanctuaries in order to unlock the bonuses of that region, we can add elixirs by means of a Kodama going to return to their location, but when Let's attack near one of these, they are going to hide and it is not going to respond, now we will see Where to find the Hidden Monsters of Okehazam Kodama, so continue reading.
Where to find the Hidden Monsters of Okehazam Kodama in Nioh 2?
We have that there are 7 Kodama locations in the mission and they are as follows:
We culminate with this explanation of Where to find the Hidden Monsters of Okehazam Kodama and so we can move on in Nioh 2.
- Near the starting point is a cave, inside we will find our first Kodama, in the second room it will be.
- In the room where the Gaki are, we have to go up a slope, on our right we will find another path, here is an Enki, then there will be the Kodama.
- Outside the cave starting from the first and second location, we are going to climb a steep path, towards the wooded area we will find a Nure-Onna, close behind the grasses is the Kodama.
- We are going from the second sanctuary, we will go down a slope reaching a cave, we must follow the candles until we reach a room where there are two Nure-Onna and Gaki Yokai, we have to lower them and go to the red door that is rotate the torii and then to the path on the left, we will find here the Kodama.
- Close to the fourth location we have the source of the Dark Kingdom, here where we face the One-Eyed Oni, here we will clean the area, then go up to the sanctuary that is in the center and we will see to our left to see that some bushes are find the Kodama. In the corner of a broken house we will find this Kodama, at the end of the village that is affected by the Dark Kingdom
- The last of the Kodamas we will find in the barricades on the left, we must reach a tree that will be under the flames, there are some sacks near this tree, in the back is the Kodama.
PlayStation 4 PS4
Koei Tecm, Sony Interactive Entertainment
March 13, 2020
Other Articles Related
Nioh 2: How To Find Dung Balls - Tips and tricksNioh 2: How to Get Umbracite - Tips and tricksNioh 2: How to Craft Items - Tips and tricksNioh 2: How to Play Co-op mode with friendsNioh 2: How to build Dual SwordsNioh 2: How to Play with William AdamsNioh 2: Tea Utensils GuideNioh 2: How to Join a Clan for participate in Clan BattlesNioh 2: Where to find Pervading Waters KodamaNioh 2: Where to find the Hidden Monsters of Okehazama KodamaNioh 2: Where to find SudamasNioh 2: Where to find The Viper’s Sanctum KodamaNioh 2: Where to find the Sun Sets on Mount Tenno KodamaNioh 2: Where to find Corpses and Ice KodamaNioh 2: Where to find The Frenzied Blaze KodamaNioh 2: How to Get Ninja skill PointsNioh 2: Where to find The Village of Cursed Blossoms KodamaNioh 2: How to dodge an attackNioh 2: Where to find Smithing TextsNioh 2: How To Beat Ryomen Sukuna