NBA 2K21 has come to make us live an interesting season, and this leads us to tell you How to get MyTeam tokens, let's see.
How to get MyTeam tokens in NBA 2K21?
Tokens are simply the currency that we usually use in this game and it is necessary to have some amount, since here we have current and former NBA players, because with them it is possible to form our team, but it is important to have the coins to achieve this, as these tokens are received as a reward for our skills, they are available in all game modes so you have to play as much as possible in the MyTeam modes to get them and they are usually given in this way:
- 3 in 3 matches vs CPU or online to get Triple Threat.
- 5 in 5 games vs CPU to get Domination.
- Matches with stipulations vs CPU to get Challenges.
- 5 in 5 matches vs CPU with lineup restrictions to get MyTeam Limited.
NBA 2K21: How to remove the Grey X in the ScreenNBA 2K21: How to change Affiliations
What is the use of tokens in NBA 2K21?
These tokens are usually used to get player cards in exchange in the Pack Market tab, since they are a currency used in the game, as it serves as a redeemable object, for this it is necessary to consider the order of the rarities and is as follows:
- Pink Diamond.
- Galactic Opal.
On the other hand, it is necessary to know that each level of rarity requires 10 cards, since those of Esmeralda are the lowest and with which we have from the beginning, every time we want to raise it is necessary to have 10 previous cards, for example if we are In Emerald to get to Sapphire it is necessary to have 10 emerald cards, now if we are in sapphire and we want to reach Ruby it will be necessary to collect 10 Sapphire cards, and so on, only that there are some requirements for certain cards.
Now that you know how to obtain MyTeam tokens, it is time to go for yours and see that it is a somewhat complex but extremely important process, since the idea is to form the best team in NBA 2K21.
- To unlock the Sapphire section, you need 10 Emerald cards.
- To unlock the Ruby section you need 10 Sapphire cards.
- To unlock the Amethyst section it is necessary to have 12 Ruby cards.
- To unlock the Amethyst section you need 10 Ruby cards.
- To unlock the Diamond section it is necessary to have 12 Amethyst.
- To unlock the Pink Diamond section, you need 10 Diamonds.
- To unlock the Galactic Opal section it is necessary to have 8 Pink Diamond
Other Articles Related
NBA 2K21: How to get VC for FreeNBA 2K21: Locker Codes October 2020NBA 2K21: How to Get More FansNBA 2K21: How to fix VC currency not workingNBA 2K21: How to Get more VCNBA 2K21: How to Fix Face Scan Not WorkingNo publicar en inglesNBA 2K21: How to Change Difficulty in MyCareerNBA 2k21: How to Fix Error Code 726e613dNBA 2K21: How to fix Unable to retrieve content info errorNBA 2K21: How to Create your Jerseys and CourtNBA 2K21: How to Steal - tips and tricksNBA 2K21: How to Create your TeamNBA 2K21: Skipping CutscenesNBA 2K21: How to Upgrade PlayersNBA 2K21: How to Get MyTeam TokensNBA 2K21: All Domination RewardsNBA 2K21: How Fix Error Code 727e66ac