The action in Fortnite does not stop so we are going to explain today how to collect Harvest buses and RVs in Native.
What to know about Fortnite?
To obtain XP we will face many new challenges, having to complete them allows us to reach about 20,000 XP and one of these will lead us to understand how to collect Harvest buses and recreational vehicles in Native and therefore we will see the content that will be presented from here on, let's see.
How to collect Harvest buses and RVs in Native in Fortnite?
The Harvest buses collection allows us to have access to a series of resources, for this, we will have to find the location of a bus or caravan, to destroy them and through them get the resources, so we will use the peak to To achieve this, we must always be alert to those vehicles capable of being destroyed, now we have the possibility of this in those places that have not been altered on the map this season, considering that the places are Retail Row, Sweaty Sands, Weeping Woods, and more, helping us find Harvest buses or RVs, destroying at least one will suffice.
- In Lazy Lake: it is a gas station that we must locate, in the case of a motor home that is parked very close to here, being an important place it may remain in time.
- In Risky Reels: it is one of the native places that we will only get to find a park of many mobile homes that will be close to the sign, there are also a significant amount of bright caravans close to each other.
- In Salty Springs: You will not find any Harvest buses or RVs at this location, considering it is a native location.
- In Weeping Woods: on the road from this place we will be able to meet a parked bus
- In Retail Row: we have that in this place you can get a bus next to a basketball court, we must use the pick to destroy it and earn something for it.
Before December 2 we must get to complete these challenges, this is because on the mentioned date will start season 5 of the game, with which there may be a crossover with Star Wars as an event, certainly, the challenges before this, those of Xtravaganza can help us obtain a significant amount of XP, so we must get the most out of it. Finally, now that we know how to collect Harvest buses and RVs in Native we can move on to Fortnite.
PC, macOS, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, iOS, Android
Survival, battle royale, sandbox
July 25, 2017
Other Articles Related
Fortnite: Where to Find All Season 5 Week 8 XP CoinFortnite: How to Deliver a Truck to Sunflower's FarmFortnite: How to Destroy Apple and Tomato Produce BoxesFortnite: How to deal damage while thermal vision is active as PredatorFortnite: How to Spend 30 Seconds Within 10 Meters of a Player as PredatorFortnite: Where to Visit Predator’s Apartment in Hunter’s HavenFortnite: How to Beat PredatorFortnite: How To Fix Challenges Not WorkingFortnite: Where to find all books from Holly Hedges and Sweaty SandsFortnite : Where to Find All XP Coin in Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 7Fortnite: How to get the Exotic Hop Rock DualiesFortnite: Where to find Slurpy Swamp HousesFortnite: Where to Find Predator’s Mysterious PodFortnite: Where to Find Beef BossFortnite: How to Signal the Coral Buddies in Chapter 2 Season 5Fortnite: Where to destroy seven boats in Chapter 2 Season 5Fortnite : Where to destroy motorboats in Chapter 2 Season 5Fortnite: Where to blow up Fishing HolesFortnite: How to Fix Crew no V-Bucks GlitchFortnite : Where to find the Buried Blue Coin in Retail Row