Ghost of Tsushima is simply interesting and keeps us moving so let's see where to find pillars of honor
What are pillars of honor in Ghost of Tsushima?
These are simply sword kits and we can use them to personalize our sword, the Sakai Storm, because to get improvements it is necessary to make use of several of these kits, therefore it is extremely necessary to know where to find the pillars of honor and thus get a weapon extremely lethal.
Ghost of Tsushima: Where to Find All Iki Island Bamboo StrikeGhost of Tsushima: How to get the Sakai Horse Armor
Where to find the pillars of honor in Ghost of Tsushima?
The most interesting thing is that on the island of Tsushima it is possible to find such pillars of honor, and their reference points are scattered which means that it is a little more comfortable, since the idea is to get all these pillars and with them finally customize our weapon. and with this being able to honor samurai, the number of pillars is 23 and they are as follows.
Now that you know all the places where you can find the pillars of honor, it is time to take the necessary time and make this long but interesting journey in Ghost of Tsushima.
- To the west of Kaneda Castle we find a pillar called the Secret of Fuujin.
- On the opposite side of the bay of the Lighthouse there is a pillar and to get there it is necessary to go to the southeast of Hiyoshi, where we will find the Embers of Yasha.
- When we headed to the unnamed peninsula and pointed at Siblings Rocks we got a pillar called The East Coast of Warrior`s Bush from Airake.
- We continue our tour on these sides and arrive at Mamushi Venom Sakimori.
- When we head southwest of the old Kanazawa swamp east of Imugi we encounter the Breath of Hachiman.
- Another of the places where we can get a pillar is to the north of Komatsu because there we find the Spring Bamboo Shigenori Peak.
- To the northwest of Izuhara we can get a pillar because it is located in the center of Campo del Primer General and is called La Oscuridad de Genbu.
- North of the Kushiy temple south of the old Toyotama hills we get pillars of the Koi Dorado River.
- The pillars are important and that is why we must move through the island, so we chose to go a little more east of Akashima after having passed through the east of the Hakutaku forest, because there we got the Lunar Bear Paw Peninsula.
- When we go to the island of Wakaou it is important to check each of the bays of Azamo, because here we find Twilight Oni.
- Our tour is fairly long but interesting, when we head north of Kaneda Castle on the curved land or simply when we head east of Togo's rice fields we can get The Dueling Festival.
- South of the Puente de la Dama Sanjo or south of the Toyotam coast we can locate the Faith of Guerrero.
- Traveling through the island is an interesting task, since we can go to the north of the monks' small pond, since there we get La Fortuna de Bishamon.
- We follow another pillar and this leads us to mobilize either south of the path of the sanctuary north of Yoshinaka Bay to find Hunting Bear West Coast of Otsuna
- We can go to the southwest of the Bitter Hills since in this place we get the Shogun Storm.
- It is necessary to visit the Kushi temple as this is located in the southwest of Sunlight to find Hijiki.
- At the top of the snowy mountain southwest of the village of Kin we got the Blue Dragon.
- It is necessary to walk from east to southeast in the temple of Jogaku, because here we get the Guardian of the island.
- When we are in the Jogaku temple we can advance and enter the forest on the northwest side since here we find The Raccoon Weed.
- When we go to the village of Omi it is necessary to go to the west, because here we get the Peninsula of the Bay of the Brothers of Yuzu Peel.
- It is necessary to reach the end of the peninsula northeast of Iwai to achieve Sly Tanuki.
- To go through the pillars it is necessary to visit all the places mentioned, since each of them contains some, this implies having to move to the island in the lake because we arrived at it from the sanctuary when we headed through the northern road and managed to Midnight Hanabi.
- When we head to the west coast in Izumi we can get Cape Izumi Hidden Forest.
PlayStation 4 PS4
Sucker Punch Productions
Sony Interactive Entertainment, PlayStation Store
July 17, 2020
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Ghost of Tsushima: Where to Find All Iki Island Pillar of HonorGhost of Tsushima: How to activate Target Lock-OnGhost of Tsushima: Where to Find Cat MaskGhost of Tsushima: How to Leave Iki IslandGhost of Tsushima: How to solve the Shrine in Shadow PuzzleGhost of Tsushima: How to solve the Shrine of Ash PuzzleGhost of Tsushima: How to solve the Blood-Stained Shrine PuzzleGhost of Tsushima: Wheret o Find All Memories of Your FatherGhost of Tsushima: Where to Find GoldGhost of Tsushima: How To Pet MonkeysGhost of Tsushima: How to Unlock the God of War Armor at Shrine of AshGhost of Tsushima: Where to Find All Wind of Concentration ChallengesGhost of Tsushima: Where to Find Crimson Dye MerchantGhost of Tsushima: How to Get Demonic Archer’s MaskGhost of Tsushima: How to Get Iki Island Sarugami ArmorGhost of Tsushima: How to Get Iki Island Horse ArmorGhost of Tsushima: How to get your horse back on Iki IslandGhost of Tsushima: Where to find the Immortal Hope Sword Kit