Our walkthrough of Genshin Impact lets us explain how to break the seal in Stormterror's Lair, let's see.
What does it mean to break the seal on the Stormterror Guard in Genshin Impact?
This is nothing more than a puzzle with which we get ourselves and that it is necessary to solve, because we are in an open world where we get other puzzles, in a certain way similar but some are more complex than others, specifically knowing how to break the seal in the Stormterror's Lair can get a bit confusing and that is precisely what we are going to tell you about next.
Genshin Impact: How to Start Shadows Amidst SnowstormsGenshin Impact: How to complete Abe’s Mushrooms Objective
How to break the seal in Stormterror's Lair in Genshin Impact?
This is a puzzle that we must solve and for this it is necessary:
- Have the Terrorism Guard: it is necessary to understand that the guard is located in the north of the map of Teyvat, west of Monsdtadt, this is fairly easy to locate and is because it is possible to observe a somewhat dark spot, as it seems be cut by water, and it is only possible to get it when we are in the third act of the game which leads us to have to locate ourselves at level 19 or 20 which allows us to know how to break the seal in the Stormterror Lair being this one way to start this puzzle in Genshin Impact.
- Enter the Guard: Our journey to complete this puzzle about How to break the seal in the Stormterror's Lair leads us to locate three seals to break them, it is necessary to understand that this must be done in a specific order, for this it is necessary to know what is requires some necessary aspects such as collecting some pieces of the constellation called Guiding Light Pieces.
These are the three seals that we must break:
Now that you know How to Break the Seal in Stormterror's Lair, you simply need to solve this puzzle on your own in Genshin Impact.
- Seal of the East: To break this seal it is necessary to get some ascending gusts of air in order to blow up the pillars, as it is necessary to locate a couple of pieces near the central pillar and proceed to climb the stairs, then look to the left and take them, because here it is necessary to look like a clone of the glider, because this is a task that we can do well with the twins, once we manage to take the pieces we are offered the possibility of returning to the pillar and opening the seal.
- Seal of the North: At this point it is necessary to focus on making a fast trip that leads us to slide to the next seal in such a way that it will be necessary to head north to find the pillar of the teleportation point, here we can get the necessary pieces, specifically 3 and these are easy to see as they shine considerably to the north.
- Seal of the west: This is the final seal and these leads us to have to mobilize the Guard to proceed to fly west, where it will be necessary to locate a total of 3 shiny pieces that are located around the pillar, we proceed to take them and from it So we defeat the enemies in such a way that we manage to get the guard seal to be broken.
PlayStation4 PS4, Nintendo Switch, iOS, PC, Android
September 28, 2020
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Genshin Impact: Where to buy all FigurinesGenshin Impact: How to complete Una’s ObjectiveGenshin Impact: How to unlock the Boatman’s ObjectiveGenshin Impact: How to solve the Cube puzzles north of Shirikoro PeakGenshin Impact: How to buy RecipesGenshin Impact: How to get the Ocean-Hued Clam Artifact SetGenshin Impact: How to get Story KeysGenshin Impact: How to Find Snowman ComponentsGenshin Impact: How to complete Born of the SnowGenshin Impact: How to complete the Gorou Hangout eventGenshin Impact: How to Complete a Puffy SnowmanGenshin Impact: Dragonspine Special TrainingGenshin Impact: Pull For Albedo Or EulaGenshin Impact: How To Get The KFC GliderGenshin Impact: How to Use DionaGenshin Impact: How to Plant Seeds Pot - Tips and tricksGenshin Impact: How to find all Remarkable Chests on Tsurumi Island