We have made for you a guide of Phasmophobia in order to tell you How to fix the Unity error
What causes the Unity error in Phasmophobia?
This is a bug that is directly related to the overload of the RAM or the GPU, since some players have a RAM which makes it necessary to choose to move it in such a way that this game can be launched without major inconvenience, and thus avoid continue with our progress, as this can be posed as a shock, however, it is pertinent that you carefully review some details because specifically it is not a universal problem since this presents some variations related to the system configuration.
How to fix Unity error in Phasmophobia?
Disable RAM and GPU overlock:
It is necessary to Underlock the RAM and the GPU, for which it is necessary to disable the software and thus revert the configuration, for this it is necessary to go to the BIOS getting the problem under the RAM clock ce8 GB of 2000 MHz to 1600 MHz.
Alter power options in Windows 10.
Knowing how to repair the Unity error allows us to choose to increase the temperature by a few degrees, since it is necessary to achieve adequate cooling to prevent the system from being damaged and this is done in this way:
This is all you need to know about how to fix Unity error, it is a simple but necessary task to be able to play Phasmophobia
- Click on the battery icon in the system tray.
- Then you need to drag the button to Best performance.
- We proceed to click with the right mouse button on the battery icon to select Power Options.
- Then you need to click on the Change advanced power settings link.
- Then click on Change plan settings.
- Next locate the processor power management in order to set it to 100 percent, expanding the maximum state to 100 percent.
Microsoft Windows PC
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related