Biomutant came to occupy us a good time and this offers us the opportunity to tell you where to find all
What are Skillpoint Codex in Biomutant?
This game offers us many things to see and discover, in this sense knowing where to find all Skillpoint Codex allows us to tell you that these are a type of collectibles that are usually necessary to progress, they are strange books, in such a way that finding them It allows us to have points of improvement that can well be used since exploring is our task.
Where to find all Skillpoint Codex in Biomutant?
As we progress we are offered the opportunity to explore and therefore there are objects that we get for our own benefit, these strange books make up a total of 11 and can be used in our character, some may be easier than others to locate, and precisely for this you are here:
Biomutant: How To get All Of The VehiclesBiomutant: Where to Find Whiz
Here's the Skillpoint Codex list:
Definitely, knowing where to find all Skillpoint Codex allows us to have the possibility of getting the strange books and thus continue to progress in Biomutant.
- Fauggo's Joint: it is necessary to be in charge of interacting with a skillpoint to access it, in such a way that it is necessary to take the book from the table in one of the structures of the den.
- Brug's Camp: It is necessary to find the entrance to the watchtower in Brug's Camp.
- Rito Camp: this is usually found on a table exactly in the camp where there is a large wooden cabin.
- Ako's Camp: This is usually a small cave where we will find another book.
- East of High Flutin: He is staying in a hut similar to Tito's camp and his coordinates are -X -295050 Y: -187031.
- At Camp Southeast of Gutway 8H: this place has another book, just look inside the wooden structures.
- Wingnut Chugtunnel: to get to this codex it is necessary to locate the main building of the bandits' camp.
- Mjutmeadow: It is necessary to locate the entrance of this cave to locate another codex of skill points.
- Duppinupp's Homeground: it is necessary to get to the main wooden building / shack.
- Camp East of Brogg Hole: This place has another codex, so it is only necessary to reach this location of this structure.
- Camp south of Motojus station: this is the last place you need to get to complete the quest, and you only need to climb the stairs of the highest building.
PlayStation 4 Ps4, Xbox One, PlayStation 5 PS5, Xbox Series X/S, Microsoft Windows PC
May 25, 2021
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Biomutant: Where to Find All Fluff Hulk Nest Area ObjectiveBiomutant: How to Get Superb LootBiomutant: Upgrading your MektonBiomutant: How to Beat Murk PuffBiomutant: How To Beat Lupa-LupinBiomutant: How to fix Mercenary class not showing upBiomutant: How to Solve Sundial PuzlesBiomutant: Where to Find All Notice BoardBiomutant: Where to Find Ankati TribeBiomutant: How to turn off Motion BlurBiomutant: How To Solve The Cable PuzzleBiomutant: How To Save your OutfitsBiomutant: How to Get Teddy SuitBiomutant: How to Get the MirageBiomutant: Where to Find Old World Storage SheltersBiomutant: How To Fix Mekton Not Spawning errorBiomutant: How to Get Water MountsBiomutant: How to get mechanical horse Mekamjut