Our journey through Biomutant continues and this makes it necessary to tell you how to cross the dunes of Kluppy.
What is the point of crossing the Kluppy dunes in Biomutant?
Here it is possible to perform a number of necessary tasks, specifically it is necessary to know how to Get Across Kluppy Dunes, in such a way that embarking on this task allows us to get the Gullblimp mount that is usually present within a wolf secondary mission and that must be completed.
How to Get Across Kluppy Dunes in Biomutant?
Biomutant: Where to Find WhizBiomutant: Where to Find All Fluff Hulk Nest Area Objective
It is necessary to get to Lobo at the Blimps station, we will see that there is a flag and a path that can take us underground, this is usually a kind of underground garage, it is necessary to approach it in order to open the door, once we get here We must continue the ladder to the bottom with the bottom to find Lobo and enter the respective mission in Biomutant that has the ability to return the Frankendogy in this way drain the gas and empower the Gullblimp, this can be found in Sparxatorium specifically to the south from End-Of-The-Line and access the spiral building to use the fan at the bottom of the building to get to floor 1.
It is necessary to take a look around in order to climb the stairs to reach the next floor and continue climbing stairs once more until we reach the electrical box where we must take care of moving the cables, this in order to obtain the necessary energy to move the elevator and in this way start this puzzle like this:
In this sense, knowing how to Get Across Kluppy Dunes offers us the possibility of having a necessary element to cross several spaces in Biomutant.
- We went up the elevator to access the top of the building.
- Upon arrival we will see that the Frankedog will be lying on a solar panel.
- We proceed to interact with the dog and this will take the Frankendog back to Lobo.
- Lobo will continue saying that with gas the Gullbling will rise through the clouds, but in the same way it must go down to proceed to interact with Lobo again.
- It is necessary to look for a yellow locker that is located in the back room and where we interact to get the Helipack, it will only be necessary to interact again and in this way we will receive indications about an anchor that is usually heavy that can be useful to tie the Gullblimp.
- During this tour to know How to cross the dunes of Kluppy it is possible to find an abandoned ship to the east of the Bio Nucleo 10k.
- The waypoint can take us to where the anchor is housed, we will also see a small puzzle to solve which makes it necessary to move the first control a total of two times, the first moves clockwise, while the second moves clockwise. contrary.
- We then return to Lobo to see that the Gullblimp will be ready to take off and use it to cross the dunes.
PlayStation 4 Ps4, Xbox One, PlayStation 5 PS5, Xbox Series X/S, Microsoft Windows PC
May 25, 2021
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Biomutant: How to Get Superb LootBiomutant: Upgrading your MektonBiomutant: How to Beat Murk PuffBiomutant: How To Beat Lupa-LupinBiomutant: How to fix Mercenary class not showing upBiomutant: How to Solve Sundial PuzlesBiomutant: Where to Find All Notice BoardBiomutant: Where to Find Ankati TribeBiomutant: How to turn off Motion BlurBiomutant: How To Solve The Cable PuzzleBiomutant: How To Save your OutfitsBiomutant: How to Get Teddy SuitBiomutant: How to Get the MirageBiomutant: Where to Find Old World Storage SheltersBiomutant: How To Fix Mekton Not Spawning errorBiomutant: How to Get Water MountsBiomutant: How to get mechanical horse MekamjutBiomutant: How to Fix Resistances Reset Error