We continue touring Biomutant which allows us to tell you how to Craft new weapons and armor.
What's the point of crafting new weapons in Biomutant?
This game allows us to have the opportunity to execute a manufacturing process, this allows us to make them unique, in this sense, to know how to manufacture new weapons and armor, to be in charge of conducting a search for materials throughout this world, we have with the possibility of carrying out several explorations and from there finding objects as simple as a pencil that can be very useful.
How to craft new weapons and armor in Biomutant?
It is possible to be in charge of manufacturing objects, weapons and armor, in this sense it is necessary to carry out this process in this way:
Biomutant: How To get All Of The VehiclesBiomutant: Where to Find WhizCrafting items:
once we get through the tutorial, we are allowed to have the possibility of finding some items that are products of the exploration, in such a way that knowing how to make new weapons and armor leads us to consider carrying out various searches, some of these usually modify some objects that we already have, others are viable for the manufacture of weapons in Biomutant.
To make objects you need:
- Go to the main menu in order to locate the Gear menu.
- Then we must see the "Craft" tab and move to it to click.
- Next we must click on the section we want.
- It is possible to choose any part of our body, arms, legs, etc.
we continue with the creation process in such a way that knowing how to manufacture new weapons and armor allows us to be in charge of also making some armor, for this it is necessary:
- Select the field we want.
- Have a couple of potions.
- It is possible to choose the part of the armor that we consider favorable to manufacture and attach the spare parts to it in order to increase statistics and add skills.
- There is the possibility of placing different resources such as tape or other materials.
- We must verify that we have the necessary resources and once this has been done we proceed to click on the "Craft" button.
Note: there is no possibility to create a rebar piece from scratch in Biomutant.Crafting weapons
: this is our task itself, it is also a somewhat more complicated issue, there is the possibility of modifying them, or unlike armor, these can be created from scratch.
- There is no difference between modifying or creating a weapon, only that the first option can save us some resources.
- Making new weapons is usually our best bet, this in case we want to have multiple options, configurations and multiple constructions.
- It is necessary to have the possibility of choosing parts either to create or modify, these usually determine the weapon that we will have as a final result.
- It is necessary to have a part called "Base" that is usually favorable for any weapon that we are creating.
- The rest of the parts are necessary to give a particular aspect to each weapon, as well as its abilities and statistics.
- It is possible to disassemble a weapon and recover the used parts, although it is true, perhaps at first they can become a type of inconvenience, however, as we move forward we will see that we have some considerable amount of resources again.
There is also the possibility of buying some parts, for this it is necessary to visit the outposts, this process is easy enough and offers us the opportunity to experiment. Now that you know how to Craft new weapons and armor it is time to embark on this creation process in Biomutante.
PlayStation 4 Ps4, Xbox One, PlayStation 5 PS5, Xbox Series X/S, Microsoft Windows PC
May 25, 2021
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Biomutant: Where to Find All Fluff Hulk Nest Area ObjectiveBiomutant: How to Get Superb LootBiomutant: Upgrading your MektonBiomutant: How to Beat Murk PuffBiomutant: How To Beat Lupa-LupinBiomutant: How to fix Mercenary class not showing upBiomutant: How to Solve Sundial PuzlesBiomutant: Where to Find All Notice BoardBiomutant: Where to Find Ankati TribeBiomutant: How to turn off Motion BlurBiomutant: How To Solve The Cable PuzzleBiomutant: How To Save your OutfitsBiomutant: How to Get Teddy SuitBiomutant: How to Get the MirageBiomutant: Where to Find Old World Storage SheltersBiomutant: How To Fix Mekton Not Spawning errorBiomutant: How to Get Water MountsBiomutant: How to get mechanical horse Mekamjut