Our guide today on Baldur's Gate 3 lets us tell you how to access the basement wall of the arcane tower.
What allows us to access the arcane tower in Baldur's Gate 3?
This is a complicated and very difficult task that we can carry out, however it is necessary to do it since it allows us to have the possibility of opting for some rewards, this being what motivates us the most to carry out this task, so pay pay attention to what we tell you here.
How to access the basement wall of the arcane tower in Baldur's Gate 3?
Before entering it is necessary to consider that the elevator of the tower must be fixed, as this allows us to choose to go up and down, the detail is that fixing it will not be an easy task because it is kept guarded by two Arcane Turrets, which leads us to have to deactivate them and proceed to activate the generator, in such a way that this allows us to be able to use a fog passage in order to reach the mushrooms that are located on the cliff, we proceed to jump to the first floor in such a way that later it is only necessary to mobilize until we reach the patio behind, our job is to combine the flowers with the generator to fix the elevator, the advantage is that right here we can find Sussur Blossom flowers and in this way already have an idea about how to access the basement wall of the arcane tower.
With the elevator fixed it is time to unlock the Basement Wall which allows us to access our reward place, this is done in this way:
- Mobilizing ourselves to the location of the Arcane Tower to better locate ourselves is ideal to use the map.
- We are offered the possibility of having the rise of evil in X: -30Y: -273.
- Make use of the elevator and go to the ground floor.
- Get Theodore's book.
- Proceed up two floors in the elevator.
- Locate the Path to Darkness and proceed to read it.
- Go to another floor higher.
- Get to interact with the robot and quote some words that we have read in the book Path to Darkness.
- Go up another floor.
- Find and open the ornate door.
Proceed up the stairs and finally use the lever to unlock the basement wall. Definitely, knowing how to access the basement wall of the arcane tower is simply a somewhat complex task, however, doing everything to the letter can be done without problem in Baldur's Gate 3
Microsoft Windows PC, Stadia, macOS
6 October 2020
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related