Today we bring you a Genshin Impact guide where we will explain how to obtain all legendary weapons.
What to know about the legendary weapons in Genshin Impact?
There are 5 classes of weapons in the game, where it consists of swords, claymores, bows of firearms and catalysts, according to the rarity of each weapon there is a classification, which if they are with 5 stars, which become legendary objects, Legendary weapons are complicated to obtain and refine, they will have better characteristics and when leveling them they will be more outstanding, certainly the ones we use in most cases are 4 stars, so it is necessary that we know how to obtain all legendary weapons and in this guide we will have the details.
How to get all legendary weapons in Genshin Impact?
Through gacha we have the only possibility to obtain this class of weapons, it is important that our wishes are spent on the banners, which allow us to receive the objects and characters with the greatest power, despite how remote it can be. These are 5 stars, but we must consider the fact that the 90 spins can bring us as a guarantee to obtain it from this class, certainly later in the game more weapons will be added, so it is even better to know how to obtain all legendary weapons , since there is the possibility that other different classes will come out, even other ways to obtain them, despite the fact that the banners support us in terms of weapons, mostly in the 4-star ones, we can expect that there will be more opportunities to improve our options, Let's see now what are the legendary weapons in Genshin Impact and their details.
What are the legendary weapons in Genshin Impact?
The 5-star weapons are as follows:
Genshin Impact: How to get the Emblem of Severed Fate Artifact SetGenshin Impact: Where to Find Radish
Knowing how to obtain all legendary weapons is interesting, since it allows us to develop and have more fun in Genshin Impact.
- The wolf headstone: The type of this weapon is Claymore, with the wolf tracker it is possible to see the ATK base increased by 20 percent, this occurs at the moment of impact, having in turn it will be increased by 30 percent HP for 12 seconds for party members in attacks against our enemies, once every 30 this can be so.
- The backbone of the sky: it is a Polearm weapon, where with the Blackwing energy recharge we will be able to see the CRIT rates increased by 8 percent and the ATK SPDs by 12 percent normal, additionally we can shoot a vacuum blade distributing 40 percent DMG ATK in the form of AoE on normal attacks and charged ones with a 50 percent chance, seeing the benefits of how to get all legendary weapons.
- The pride of the sky: a Claymore type weapon, in which the spinal energy of the dragon is recharged in the sky, where the DMG will be increased by 8 percent, when we have used an elemental burst, a simple attack or charged, in At the moment of the hit we are going to create a vacuum blade capable of making ATK and DMG 80 percent against enemies, with a duration of 20 to 8 blades.
- The harp from heaven: its type of weapon is Bow, having with the echo shelf the CRIT DMG rate increased by 20 percent, a small AoE attack can be caused on hits with a 60 percent chance, then having a 125 percent physical DMG ATK, this can be so every time for every 4 seconds.
- The Blade of Heaven: We have one of the legendary sword-type weapons, where the energy recharge fang helps the Crit rate to increase by 4 percent, when using the elemental blast it also increases the SPD by 10 percent. percent, ATK SPD by 10 percent and DMG by 20 percent this occurs for 12 seconds.
- The atlas of the sky: we are in a catalyst weapon, where the base ATK vagrant clouds allows us to increase the elementary DMG that we cause by 12 percent, while the normal attack hits can win in favor of the clouds a 50 percent chance, during 15 the search of the enemies that are very close will be carried out and a DMG ATK of 160 percent will be distributed among them for every 30 seconds it can occur in Genshin Impact.
- The Primordial Jade Winged Spear: Polearm weapon class, where its base ATK Spear of Justice is a hit that allows you to increase ATK by 3.2 percent for 6 seconds, for 7 stacks maximum, its effect is presented every time 0.3 passes seconds, when we find all the batteries, the DMG distributed is increased by 12 percent.
- The Lost Prayer to the Sacred Winds: it is a catalyst-type weapon, where its unlimited blessing allows us to increase our SPD by moving by 10 percent, also in battle we will earn 8 percent of DMG as an elemental bonus for each 4 seconds that pass in a maximum of 4 stacks, until a fall or exit from combat occurs.
- The Kunwu Lily Rift: a Polearm-type weapon that has its rainbow picket stinger that allows us to increase our SPD from normal tacks by 10 percent and DMG by 24 percent against enemies affected by the element to be.
- Aquila Favonia: already knowing how to obtain all legendary weapons, we are before a sword that will help us in the increase of 20 percent in terms of ATK, for the DMG it allows us to be in a high standard of resistance, with which we will have a HP equal to 100 percent ATK and will be dealt against enemies 200 percent ATK as DMG, its effect will be presented for every 15 seconds.
- Amos's Gacha: with this Bow-type weapon we have to increase our normal attack and the targeted type in terms of DMG by 12 percent, the fired arrows can see their DMG increased by 8 percent for every 0.1 seconds in flight up to 0.5 seconds.
PlayStation4 PS4, Nintendo Switch, iOS, PC, Android
September 28, 2020
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Genshin Impact: How to Fix Error 0x7e - “Plugins: Failed to Load”Genshin Impact: Where to Find Sweet FlowerGenshin Impact: Where to Search the Two Keys to the Gunpowder StorehouseGenshin Impact: How to fix pingGenshin Impact: How To Get Varunada Lazurite FragmentGenshin Impact: Where to Find the StarconchesGenshin Impact: Where to Find StarconchGenshin Impact: How To Get Dry Braised Salted FishGenshin Impact: How to fix error code 31-4302Genshin Impact: How To Fix Game Files Verification ErrorGenshin Impact: How to finish A Cliff Side Hero’s Past world questGenshin Impact: How to cook Egg RollGenshin Impact: How to look for the key that the bake-danuki made off withGenshin Impact: How to Get a Five-Star Banner WeaponGenshin Impact: Where to Find FrogsGenshin Impact: How to Get to the Serpent’s Cave