Exploring in Stardew Valley is an interesting task and that is why today we are going to talk about How to build a bridge in the volcano
What does it take to build a bridge on the volcano in Stardew Valley?
There are many things to do in this game and building a bridge is one of those necessary tasks, especially since a fiery goblin has taken us there, and it is a bit difficult for us to access the mountain to progress, an interesting option is to become friends of parrots only that these would not do the work for free, and we must take care of getting them golden nuts.
How to build a bridge on the volcano in Stardew Valley?
Stardew Valley: Where to Find Linus’ BasketStardew Valley: How To Farm Honey
To make this bridge it is necessary:
In this sense, knowing how to build a bridge in the volcano allows us to use the resources that we have at our disposal in Stardew Valley and thus move forward.
- Take our watering can and pour some water into the cave of the volcano.
- We can pour water in a single line if we want it to be narrow, if we want it to be somewhat wider make two lines.
- The water can be taken from a pool that is nearby
- The lava hardens with the water and this works as a type of bridge necessary to cross to the other side.
- With the bridge ready, it is necessary to cross and advance through the mountain to carry out other searches, only that it is necessary to be properly equipped and with weapons because here we will get some monsters.
Microsoft Windows PC, macOS, Linux, PlayStation 4 PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation Vita, iOS, Android
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Stardew Valley: How to upgrade your houseStardew Valley: How To Move Buildings - tips and tricksStardew Valley: Marnie GuideStardew Valley: How To Get A CoopStardew Valley: How to Catch PufferfishStardew Valley: How to Get ClothStardew Valley: How to catch Tiger TroutStardew Valley: Where to Find All Golden WalnutStardew Valley: How to Catch WoodskipStardew Valley: How To Get The Hat MouseStardew Valley: How to get Linus’ basketStardew Valley: How To Catch Super CucumberStardew Valley: Where to Find Largemouth BassStardew Valley: How to Catch Sunfish - Tips and tricksStardew Valley: How to get more clayStardew Valley: How to make Truffle Oil