Today we bring you a guide to Hitman 3, where we will talk about How to fix the error code CE-34878-0 and CE-108255-1.
What to know about error code CE-34878-0 and CE-108255-1 in Hitman 3?
It is an error that occurs both on the PS4 and the PS5, which talks about an application error, both error codes appear once the game has crashed, now taking into account the present aspects, it is possible to know How to fix the error code CE-34878-0 and CE-108255-1 in the text that follows.
How to fix error code CE-34878-0 and CE-108255-1 in Hitman 3?
It is necessary to check if these failures occur randomly or instantly when loading scenes where resources are required, even when loading a specific control point in Hitman 3, this being indicative that the system is at maximum, resulting in These errors, because we are on consoles, there is not much we can do with a performance problem, to How to repair the error code CE-34878-0 and CE-108255-1 for a possible solution of the developers through a patch, but in the meantime we can make some adjustments to try to unlock it, on the PS4 we adjust the video output to 1080p, something that allows to reduce the consumption of resources, the Super sampling mode must be deactivated in the video settings so that improve performance, even avoid scenes that require the console, there are also a series of options that we can use and these are presented below for the PS4.
- The restart of the console: what we will do is turn it off, remove the power cables and hold the power button for 10 seconds, it is necessary to give the console a break and then connect the power cables, turn it on and run Hitman 3, How to fix the error code CE-34878-0 and CE-108255-1 may be resolved with this simple step, otherwise let's move on.
- Update: Hitman 3 is required to be updated by means of a patch that it has, this should happen automatically, in case the error appears is when we will check for new updates, we will do this from the library, entering the game and press on the command options, in the menu we press to perform the search and if there is, we download it, there are more options to consider that respond to How to repair the error code CE-34878-0 and CE-108255-1, let's see.
- Delete the cache and rebuild the database: there is a possibility that the console files are corrupt, which may be the cause of these error codes, specifically CE-34878-0, then considering that the caches they are temporary files it is necessary that we clean the cache, only that for this we must restart the console to do it, then we have to turn off the console completely, we remove it from the current, we wait about 30 seconds and connect it again and then hold down the button that turns it on for 10 seconds, at the moment a beep will be heard lasting 8 seconds or so, we stop pressing the button and the cache will be erased to proceed to the process of rebuilding the data in Hitman 3.
- Delete the saved data: this is necessary regarding How to fix the error code CE-34878-0 and CE-108255-1, motivated that there may be a crash when saving or loading the saved data, then we will go in the menu to adjustment to reach the storage, here we choose the saved data and enter Hitman 3, click on options and delete the data that we have saved one by one.
- Facial recognition: certainly the availability for this game is not yet presented, but it is possible that it is the cause of the block that exists, then it is necessary to deactivate it, we will do it when entering settings, in the login settings and uncheck facial recognition, and we reboot, we will see if it is resolved to How to fix the error code CE-34878-0 and CE-108255-1.
- Reinstallation: it is possible that when downloading Hitman 3 there has been a problem in the files, leaving these corrupted, then this can lead to a crash, which has as a solution a complete reinstallation when seeing this situation randomly, without our knowing clearly what is happening, it is necessary to delete the current game and download it again.
- Installing the original hard disk: it is possible that if we update the hard disk or remove the original one that came with the factory console, it is necessary that we reinstall it to solve How to fix the error code CE-34878-0 and CE-108255-1.
- Start the console: if none of the possible solutions presented above have not worked to solve How to fix error code CE-34878-0 and CE-108255-1, we have the last resort, we should certainly consider not using it if Hitman 3 has little time to Having left, it is always necessary to consider the patches released by the developers and see if there are no ways to follow, restarting the PS4 works completely on this device, doing this will lose all data, being then ideal that we make a copy of We will make the security of our saved games and the backup copy by going to configuration, administration of the saved data of applications, we go to those stored in the system, we pass it online, we press in the options where we choose the applications, we choose everything to pass it online and apply everything itself, resulting in the data now stored in the cloud, then being the opportunity to start the console, something that we will do in configuration choosing initialization completely, once it is completed we must recover the files from the cloud, after having downloaded the game from the library in purchased to do it, then we go in configuration to the option of saved data online, and we choose to download them
On the PS5
Although it is similar to what happens in the PS4, we have that in the PS5 the error code is CE-108255-1, the solutions that we present on How to repair the error code CE-34878-0 and CE-108255 -1 do the same function on this console, but apart from that we can consider other solutions specifically for the PS5.
Finally, now that we know how to fix the error code CE-34878-0 and CE-108255-1 it is possible to return to the action that amuses us of Hitman 3.
- The game and system software update - This fix is necessary in case the system software for Hitman 3 is out of date.
- Reinstallation: we will do this from configuration, storage and we remove the game, which we download again and install it.
- Rebuild the database: it is required to start the PS5 in safe mode to enter the option of rebuilding the database.
- Restart the PS5: it is important to make a backup copy of the data and then go to configuration, system, system software and then restart.
PlayStation 4 PS4, PlayStation 5 PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Microsoft Windows PC
Warner Bros. Games, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Store, Epic Games Store Stadia, Steam
20 January 2021
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related