Today we bring a Dying Light 2 guide where we will tell you how to get a refund.
Why get a refund on Dying Light 2?
There is a possibility that we are not happy with this game because it may not meet our expectations, in this sense, knowing How to obtain a refund makes it necessary to embark on executing a process to avoid losing the money that we have invested in this game, not necessarily this game It is bad, but there are players who may not be satisfied and that is where it is vital to execute the refund.
How to get a refund on Dying Light 2?
This is an action that can be carried out perfectly well on PC, PS and Xbox, only we must follow the respective instructions for each of the platforms where we have Dying Light 2 and this implies:
Run the refund on PlayStation.
- Having bought the game for this console, it is necessary to consider that we should not wait more than 14 days old.
- On the other hand, Knowing How to get a refund leads us to bear in mind that if you have played the game, there is no possibility that the PlayStation Store will allow you to request a refund.
- In each case of having broadcast in the cloud we are also not allowed to access a refund of Dying Light 2.
Now, considering that we do not apply for any of the actions mentioned in advance, we can execute a refund in Dying Light 2 and for this it is necessary:
- We must go to the PlayStation support contact page to log in with our PlayStation account.
- Next, it becomes necessary to click on PlayStation Store and refunds.
- Then, we click on PlayStation Store Refunds to proceed to click on the indicated options.
- There is the possibility of making use of the Refund Wizard and thus being able to start a chat with the PS support bot.
- In case of being eligible for a refund the bot will transfer to an agent so that they can help us.
- According to the communication that we manage to maintain with the agent, we will obtain the refund, we only have to explain the causes or inconveniences that we have had with this game and that may make it impossible to play it.
Run a refund on the Xbox.
Our work to know How to obtain a refund is still latent and in the event that we find ourselves playing on the Xbox, only before proceeding to execute it, it is necessary to:
- Have not played more than one hour Dying Light 2.
- It is necessary to take into account that the refund does not cover in case of having bought the game more than 14 days ago.
Considering these mentioned details we can execute the refund and for this it is necessary:
- It becomes necessary to go to the Xbox refund page and log in with our Xbox account, specifically the one we used to buy Dying Light 2.
- We will see that the game will appear in our Request availability list only it is necessary to click on the check mark.
- Next, we click on the Request Refund button and that's it.
Run a refund on Steam.
- We continue talking about How to get a refund and in this case it is usually much easier, it is only necessary to take care of running a quick Google search.
- Then it is necessary to continue, nothing more than in the case of having played for more than two hours, it is usually a conflict.
- In case of bypassing the normal refund method we will go to the Steam support page.
- It is necessary to log in with our account and choose to click on the Purchase button.
- Next, it becomes necessary to click on Dying Light 2 and proceed to click on I have a question about this purchase.
- We are then allowed to speak to an agent that we haven't played the game so the refund process can happen for us.
In the case of the Epic Games Store.
This launcher also allows you to play Dying Light 2 on PC, only it is necessary to know how to obtain a refund, for this it is necessary to go to the Epic Games store and proceed to click on the official page. In this sense, knowing How to obtain a refund is necessary in the event that Dying Light 2 has not met expectations for us.
Dying Light 2 Stay Human
Microsoft Windows PC, PlayStation 4 PS4, Xbox One, PlayStation 5 PS5, Xbox Series X|S, Nintendo Switch
Action role-playing, survival horror
February 4, 2022
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related