With our help you will see that knowing How to find Korek Charm Blueprint is easier than you thought in Dying Light 2.
What to know about Korek Charm Blueprint in Dying Light 2?
While we are progressing we will see that many objects are presented that can be unlocked through the missions, one of them being this blueprint of Korek's amulet, now to have the details of his mission and with it solve How to find Korek Charm Blueprint we have to closely follow the following content of this guide, let's see it.
How to find Korek Charm Blueprint in Dying Light 2?
Considering the importance of this in Dying Light 2 so that the degradation of weapons stops, making weapons last longer, we have to know about How to find Korek Charm Blueprint, we must consider some indications such as those presented now:
It is evident that knowing how to find Korek's amulet blueprint allows us to have more fun and progress in Dying Light 2.
- You have to parkour to the apartment.
- When we have completed the Transmission mission in Dying Light 2 we will go to the top of the VNC tower.
- Here we will paraglide to the building to the southwest, which has a radio antenna on top.
- We have to connect with the current and continue taking the same building down 4 floors, we focus on the plank that pointed from the window, with the grappling hook we will facilitate this, while avoiding falling into the void.
- Being on the lower floor, as for How to find Korek Charm Blueprint, we are going to connect to the red box and then with the blue one, we will see another plank near the latter, which leads us to jump again.
- We will go 4 floors down to connect with the red box, then with the blue one that is diagonal to it.
- There is a plank on the ceiling, which we must use the grappling hook to get down without taking damage.
- Now we will make a left turn to enter a room where the final plug is, when we connect we can activate the defense mechanism on the right, so the double doors open in Dying Light 2.
- We meet an explosive zombie, we have to kill it from a distance, we have to watch the coffee table and when we examine the apartment we will see a blue magical energy in the air, we have to sit on some seats in a specific way.
- The first one is the orange one on the right that is in the middle of the blue ones, then the one with the small cushion in front of the TV.
- The next one is the blue seat on the right near the table and finally we go to the orange one on the right, the result being that we sit counterclockwise.
- We will now be looking at the coffee table in the final seat, with the correct order there will be a burst of lusa hitting the table, this in about 15 seconds and with this we will have solved How to find Korek Charm Blueprint because it will be on the table .
Dying Light 2 Stay Human
Microsoft Windows PC, PlayStation 4 PS4, Xbox One, PlayStation 5 PS5, Xbox Series X|S, Nintendo Switch
Action role-playing, survival horror
February 4, 2022
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related