Learn How To Get Pumpkins in Animal Crossing New Horizons with our expert tips and tricks.
Welcome to our friendly guide on how to obtain pumpkins in Animal Crossing New Horizons. In this blog post, we will walk you through the different methods of obtaining pumpkin starts and share useful tips on growing and harvesting pumpkins. Let's dive in!
How To Get Pumpkins in Animal Crossing New Horizons
Obtaining Pumpkin Starts:
Pumpkins are a seasonal item in Animal Crossing New Horizons and can be obtained during the month of October. Here are a few ways to obtain pumpkin starts for your island:
- 1. Leif: Leif is a wandering merchant who occasionally visits your island. When he does, make sure to check out his garden shop as he may have pumpkin starts for sale. Keep an eye out for Leif and stock up on pumpkin starts whenever he visits.
- 2. Harvey's Co-op: If you have access to Harvey's island through the use of a Dream Suite or by visiting a friend's island, you can find pumpkin starts there as well. Explore Harvey's island and look for the pumpkin starts to add to your collection.
- 3. Nook's Cranny: Another way to obtain pumpkin starts is by checking Nook's Cranny daily during October. They often stock pumpkin starts, so make sure to visit them regularly to see if they have any available.
Pumpkins come in four different colors: white, orange, yellow, and green. The color of a pumpkin is randomly determined after planting. If you're looking to get a specific color, such as green pumpkins, here's what you can do:
- 1. Green Pumpkins: To obtain green pumpkins specifically, continue planting more pumpkin starts until you get the desired color. Keep experimenting and planting until you achieve the green pumpkins you're looking for.
- 2. Crafting Ornaments: While orange is the only color required for crafting ornaments, feel free to use other colored pumpkins for customization purposes. Mix and match the colors to create unique decorations for your island.
Growing and Harvesting Pumpkins:
Once you have your pumpkin starts, it's time to plant them and start growing your very own pumpkin patch. Here are some important tips for growing and harvesting pumpkins:
- 1. Maturity: Pumpkins take four days to reach maturity from the day they are planted. Make sure to keep track of when you planted them so you know when to expect a harvest.
- 2. Watering Frequency: The yield of pumpkins depends on how frequently you water them. Here's what you can expect based on your watering habits:
- a) One Pumpkin: If you leave the plant alone for four days without watering it, you will only get one pumpkin per plant.
- b) Two Pumpkins: Watering the plant at least once over the four-day period will give you two pumpkins. Make sure to water your pumpkin plants regularly to maximize your yield.
- c) Three Pumpkins: For the maximum yield of three pumpkins per plant, make sure to water them every day for three or four days. Consistent watering will result in a bountiful harvest.
- 3. Harvesting: Once your pumpkins have reached maturity, it's time to harvest them. Use your shovel to dig up the fully grown pumpkin plants and collect the pumpkins. Place them in your inventory or use them for crafting and decoration purposes.
Now that you know how to acquire and grow pumpkins in Animal Crossing New Horizons, it's time to start creating your own pumpkin patch! Experiment with different colors and use them for crafting or customization purposes. Enjoy the festive spirit and have fun decorating your island with these delightful autumn staples. Happy farming!
Social simulation real-life simulation
March 20, 2020
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related