This time we bring for you a Temtem guide where we are going to teach you how to obtain eggs and breed.
The nature of Temtem hatchlings are unique, as they are composed of certain traits of the parent such as techniques, unique values and traits, this allows you to have hatchlings instead of trapping them, a chain that is perfect and interesting enough.
How to obtain eggs and breed in Temtem?
Fertility is a very important issue here, as this indicates the reproductive capacity that we encounter, and this is a limit, as reproduction will generally result in a loss of fertility and when this happens in such a way that it reaches zero you simply cannot reproduce the Temtem, ending a cycle.
Now if we go to our main objective the eggs and the race, to obtain this we must first know that there are Temtem of 2 types and therefore one of them must be compatible for reproduction, once we get to 2 Temtem of the same type we only go to the reproduction center in order that the couple manages to produce an egg, We leave them in this centre, as this process takes time, as we will have to wait at least 30 minutes of the actual time for them to produce the egg, but obviously that is not all because we need the brood, we must wait another 45 minutes, as this is the regulatory time for the egg to hatch and so there is another member.
How does Temtem offspring work?
In this game the offspring is quite a relevant issue and it works in a very interesting way:
- ü Traits: traits can be chosen at random, but we can still force certain traits in particular
- ü Fertility: fertility is highly important here, as the lowest value is minus 1.
- ü Luma: the possibility that a Temtem is Luma is in a certain percentage equal to nature, but if we can get this to multiply by 10 as long as the father is Luma or by 100 when both parents are Luma.
- ü Techniques: The new temtem have the opportunity to learn techniques from the parent, this is an advantage, since otherwise they should be learned when they move up a level.
- ü Individual values: the highest value of the new temtem will always be that of the parents, as this covers 40 percent, this is the normal case, although there is a possibility that they may have a lower value and it is 20 percent.
We hope that our Temtem guide has served you well and now with these interesting details you know how to obtain eggs and breed, as these new descendants are important.
Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch
Massively multiplayer online role-playing game
January 21, 2020
Other Articles Related
Temtem: How to Create your ClubTemtem: Saipark Safari Park GuideTemtem: How to Use Player VaultTemtem: Where is the SaiparkTemtem: How to fix teleporting and battling bugHow to get Bigu in TemtemTemtem: How to get PlatypetTemtem: How to View Quests - Tips and tricksTemtem: How to Get Hocus - Tips and tricksTemtem: How to Get OcearaTemtem: How to Catch ShuineTemtem: How to Beat Dojo Leader YareniTemtem: How to get Toxolotl and Evolve itTemtem: How to get CrystalsTemtem: How to Get Crystal SkatesTemtem: How to get the Pendant LocationTemtem: How to Swap Techniques - Tips and tricksTemtem: How to Beat Tihani in the Third IslandTemtem: How to Cross the Red Crystal PathsTemtem: How to Catch Kinu