Knowing how to complete and respond to tourists is a good form of behavior in Temtem, so let's see how to do it.
The secondary missions are scattered throughout the world of Temtem, and that leads us to get a close to the beginning of the game which is called Tourist Guide, our job is to have enough knowledge, so it is vital to do things well, because we will be replacing the guide, therefore knowing how to complete and respond to the tourist we will put ourselves to the test, to see if we can really learn something.
How to complete and respond to tourists in Temtem?
The search is usually simple. As it is the same top where Arissola was located, this is exactly in the third city. The mini-map markers indicate the flow of people and this is further confirmed by Arissola when he indicates that he cannot with the group of people, so we have everything we can to offer as guides for tourists; next, we proceed to approach them, and interact with the objective d to begin the visit, where our objective is to teach a history lesson about Deniz to pass the search for Joel Franey / USgamer, Cream / Humble Bundle. We will have several options to choose from what to tell them, only that most of what they indicate there is wrong.
Who are the answers chosen to give tourists in Temtem?
When we start as a tour guide we are offered many answers, only we will choose some that are consistent, only 3 of these answers can be answered incorrectly.
- Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, any answer you want to place here is valid.
- It was first described by the ancient poet. Turquoise Pasifae.
- That majestic massif of red rock that is seen towards the south, way of the Brical de Mar, is called ..: Gifted Bridges.
- Excuse me, just one question. What is on the other side of the river?: Possible question what tourists will do our answer will be the town of Turquesa.
- Oh one last question. Where do you recommend we visit next time? I'm really into the story! Any recommendation here is valid.
- Oh, castles, I love castles! We'll see if you have anything about the Loch Custom: any answer can work.
The reward for being a tour guide is an umbrella, which will help us reduce the damage that water techniques do by 20 percent
Now that you know how to complete and respond to tourists, we invite you to be a formidable tour guide in Temtem
Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch
Massively multiplayer online role-playing game
January 21, 2020
Other Articles Related
Temtem: How to Create your ClubTemtem: Saipark Safari Park GuideTemtem: How to Use Player VaultTemtem: Where is the SaiparkTemtem: How to fix teleporting and battling bugHow to get Bigu in TemtemTemtem: How to get PlatypetTemtem: How to View Quests - Tips and tricksTemtem: How to Get Hocus - Tips and tricksTemtem: How to Get OcearaTemtem: How to Catch ShuineTemtem: How to Beat Dojo Leader YareniTemtem: How to get Toxolotl and Evolve itTemtem: How to get CrystalsTemtem: How to Get Crystal SkatesTemtem: How to get the Pendant LocationTemtem: How to Swap Techniques - Tips and tricksTemtem: How to Beat Tihani in the Third IslandTemtem: How to Cross the Red Crystal PathsTemtem: How to Catch Kinu