Life in Stardew Valley becomes interesting and that is why today we will tell you how to get blue chickens
What are the blue chickens in Stardew Valley?
This is a game that has a considerable amount of animals, which allows us to take care of knowing how to get blue chickens, these are simply a type of variety of chickens that in reality does not present any different changes to the normal ones, because colored eggs Blue do not actually exist, however they do serve as a type of bird of high standards.
How to get blue chickens in Stardew Valley?
It is essential to perform some necessary tasks and they are the following:
Stardew Valley: How to upgrade your houseStardew Valley: How To Move Buildings - tips and tricks
Create a chicken coop: To achieve this, some elements are required, because in this place it is precisely possible to raise chickens and therefore chickens, to get the chicken coop ready it is necessary to take some resources to Robin for its preparation, and they are:
- Count on 4,000 gold because this is the cost.
- Count on 300 wood.
- Count with 100 stone.
- We must choose the part of the farm where we want the chicken coop to be built in Stardew Valley.
- The farm construction process lasts 3 days.
- Knowing how to get blue chickens allows us to have the option of buying chickens from Marnie and these can be white or brown, ideal for placing them on the farm.
Begin a friendship with Shane: Normally we must unlock the blue chickens, but before getting them it will be necessary to participate in Shane's 8 hearts event, so being friends with Shane is undoubtedly an important task in Stardew Valley, to get it, it is possible to give him a beer, preventing the drink from becoming an inconvenience, as it is important to be clear that knowing how to get blue chickens is vital, and it is precisely Shane who has this variety. However, the drink is not the only thing that Shane likes, because there are other things that he likes and these are:
- Chilli Peppers.
- Pepper shakers
- Empty eggs.
- Dinosaur Eggs.
Participate in Shane's hearts events: this is a necessary task, but to activate them it is necessary to consider some details such as the times, because each event has a particularity and these are given in this way:
- 2 hearts: this event usually occurs between 8 in the afternoon and 12 in the morning to achieve it, it will be necessary to enter the south forest of the farm.
- 4 hearts: this event usually occurs during daylight hours, to get it, it is necessary to enter Marnie's ranch.
- 6 hearts: this is an event that usually occurs between 9 in the morning and 8 in the afternoon, to get it, it is necessary to enter the forest on the south side of the farm.
- 7 hearts: this is an event that fills with Elimy and Clint, to achieve it, it is necessary to perform this task between 10 in the morning and 4 in the afternoon.
- 8 hearts: This event does not specify any particular schedule, as it only requires entering Marnie's ranch, only that for this it is vital that this Shane.
Get the blue chickens: now our task itself comes and we have already carried out the aforementioned activities, as this implies already having the 8 hearts event completed, which implies that the blue chickens have been unlocked and this implies:
This is all you need to know about How to get blue chickens, because it is simply an interesting and even fun task that we get at Stardew Valley and it is possible to incorporate them into the farm.
- Any chicken bought from Marnie or chicken hatched from a white or brown egg has about a 25 percent chance that it could be blue.
- There is the possibility of putting a name to the hen when we buy it, but it is necessary to have the possibility of taking a look at the top of the screen because if we do not see the blue color we should not carry out said transaction, as that we are looking for are blue chickens specifically, in this way we will wait a little longer until one of that color arrives.
- Blue chickens are just appearance, as they lay white eggs that are just as equal to normal Stardew Valley chickens.
Microsoft Windows PC, macOS, Linux, PlayStation 4 PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation Vita, iOS, Android
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Stardew Valley: Marnie GuideStardew Valley: How To Get A CoopStardew Valley: How to Catch PufferfishStardew Valley: How to Get ClothStardew Valley: How to catch Tiger TroutStardew Valley: Where to Find All Golden WalnutStardew Valley: How to Catch WoodskipStardew Valley: How To Get The Hat MouseStardew Valley: How to get Linus’ basketStardew Valley: How To Catch Super CucumberStardew Valley: Where to Find Largemouth BassStardew Valley: How to Catch Sunfish - Tips and tricksStardew Valley: How to get more clayStardew Valley: How to make Truffle OilStardew Valley: How to get Maple SyrupStardew Valley: How to get ectoplasm