We invite you to discover where to find audio records, a new task in Ghostrunner.
What to know about the audio logs in Ghostrunner?
Due to the different levels that are in the game, we have a total of 7 scattered audio records, in order to obtain the trophy by finding Adam it is necessary that we know where to find audio records and for this need we will see the content of this guide that will be presented below.
Where to find audio logs in Ghostrunner?
- The Climb: In the second block of the area with red fog that will be coming off the ground we have audio record 1 at the end of a tube.
- The Breath: When we have already passed through the vapor jump platform, we have to continue above it to reach audio register 2.
- Running up: We are going to reach a ramp that allows us to go down to pass the level, after having dodged a few obstacles, when entering a door here it is necessary to fight to find the audio record 3.
- Echoes: It is necessary that we reach the top of a large tube with which we will pass the level and find audio record 4.
Ghostrunner: Where to find Swords
Now that you know where to find audio logs, just go ahead and keep progressing at Ghostrunner.
- The Forbidden Zone: At the beginning we face an enemy and after we defeat him we have to go to the tower area running through a platform that will lead us to find the audio record 5 at the top of it.
- Reign in hell: We have to go through the simulation and face some enemies and then continue along the path to the right turn platform, here we make a right to get the audio record 6
- Things that are not believed: In the area with white tanks that are filled with a green and blue liquid, there is also an empty tank where we find audio record 7 considering that to get here it is necessary to have the impulse jump.
Microsoft Windows PC, PlayStation 4 PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch PlayStation 5 Xbox Series X/S
One More Level, Slipgate Ironworks
All in! Games, 505 Games
October 27, 2020
Other Articles Related
Ghostrunner: How To Beat The Gatekeeper TomGhostrunner: How To Enable RTX or Ray TracingGhostrunner: How to fix Screen Tearing On PS4Ghostrunner: How to Fix UE4 Fatal ErrorGhostrunner: How to beat all enemiesGhostrunner: How Many Levels Are ThereGhostrunner: How to block bulletsGhostrunner: How to use FidelityFX And DLSS Video OptionGhostrunner: How To Beat MaraGhostrunner: How to beat the ArchitectGhostrunner: How to beat HelGhostrunner: How to fix Black ScreenGhostrunner: How to Play in FullscreenGhostrunner: How to fix Crash at StartupGhostrunner: How to solve Reign in Hell Cybervoid Puzzle