The adventure in Genshin Impact is more alive than ever, and therefore it is pertinent to tell you how to get the royal bow
What is the actual arc in Genshin Impact?
This is just one of the real weapons with which we get ourselves in this game, for our good fortune knowing how to get the royal bow simply allows us to get some necessary and favorable elements, since these require an exchange of stellar brightness of Paimon and are part of the rare objects with which we get in the game, because at the end of everything here there is the possibility of exchanging some resources for star shine and star dust.
How to get the royal bow in Genshin Impact?
- Currently, there is a particular way to get this weapon, and it is through an exchange with the star glow.
- It is necessary to choose to take out duplicate characters and rare weapons in the gacha to spend them on four-star characters.
- The royal bow costs 24-star cents without a master.
Genshin Impact: How to Fix Error 4026, 4206
- Knowing how to get the royal bow allows us to understand that there is an important statistic, and it is a critical DMG, as well as a secondary stat that is ATK, ideal for healers.
It is important to consider:
- Critical DMG Royal Bow primary start boasts 8 percent successful hit to an enemy with a maximum amount of 5 stacks.
- Critical Rating can be increased up to 40 percent with an equipped real weapon.
- Maximum Critical Rating refinement can be increased by up to 80 percent.
Equipping the royal bow is favorable because it allows us to inflict damage to the enemies, as long as this manages to adapt to the elemental DMG of the character, it works well with Fischl or with Venti, however, with Childe it works even better still reaching between 5 and 6 digits with relation to damage.
There are other bows that you can count on and that in a way are not usually as expensive in relation to the real Genshin Impact bow, and they are the following:
- Compound bow.
- Crescent prototype.
- Black Cliff War Bow.
- Alley hunter.
In this sense, knowing how to get the royal bow allows us to have an exceptional weapon that is only possible to obtain in Genshin Impact.
PlayStation4 PS4, Nintendo Switch, iOS, PC, Android
September 28, 2020
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Genshin Impact: How To Thaw All The Shards Out AgainGenshin Impact: Where to Find Grand Line ConchsGenshin Impact: How to Fix Error 4206Genshin Impact: How to Complete Lingering MaladyGenshin Impact: No Space Left in InventoryGenshin Impact: Where to Find Wangshu InnGenshin Impact: How to Use Fragments of InnocenceGenshin Impact: Where to Find Sea GanodermaGenshin Impact: How to Get Mystic Enhancement OreGenshin Impact: Where to Find Fireflies - Luminescent SpineGenshin Impact: How To Use Straight Shooters To Defeat 2 OpponentsGenshin Impact: How to get KleeGenshin Impact: How to Complete The Final Riddle A Secret UncoveredGenshin Impact: How to Get Crystal CoreGenshin Impact: How to Get Dream SolventGenshin Impact: How to Get the Sturdy Library Table