The adventure in Genshin Impact is more alive than ever, and therefore it is pertinent to tell you how to get the royal bow
What is the actual arc in Genshin Impact?
This is just one of the real weapons with which we get ourselves in this game, for our good fortune knowing how to get the royal bow simply allows us to get some necessary and favorable elements, since these require an exchange of stellar brightness of Paimon and are part of the rare objects with which we get in the game, because at the end of everything here there is the possibility of exchanging some resources for star shine and star dust.
How to get the royal bow in Genshin Impact?
- Currently, there is a particular way to get this weapon, and it is through an exchange with the star glow.
- It is necessary to choose to take out duplicate characters and rare weapons in the gacha to spend them on four-star characters.
- The royal bow costs 24-star cents without a master.
Genshin Impact: How to Unlock The Almighty Arataki FestivalGenshin Impact: Where to Find Liyue Harbor
- Knowing how to get the royal bow allows us to understand that there is an important statistic, and it is a critical DMG, as well as a secondary stat that is ATK, ideal for healers.
It is important to consider:
- Critical DMG Royal Bow primary start boasts 8 percent successful hit to an enemy with a maximum amount of 5 stacks.
- Critical Rating can be increased up to 40 percent with an equipped real weapon.
- Maximum Critical Rating refinement can be increased by up to 80 percent.
Equipping the royal bow is favorable because it allows us to inflict damage to the enemies, as long as this manages to adapt to the elemental DMG of the character, it works well with Fischl or with Venti, however, with Childe it works even better still reaching between 5 and 6 digits with relation to damage.
There are other bows that you can count on and that in a way are not usually as expensive in relation to the real Genshin Impact bow, and they are the following:
- Compound bow.
- Crescent prototype.
- Black Cliff War Bow.
- Alley hunter.
In this sense, knowing how to get the royal bow allows us to have an exceptional weapon that is only possible to obtain in Genshin Impact.
PlayStation4 PS4, Nintendo Switch, iOS, PC, Android
September 28, 2020
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Genshin Impact: Where to Find HorsetailGenshin Impact: How to Unlock Achievement No Way HomeGenshin Impact: Where to Find Key-Shaped WardGenshin Impact: How To Get Snow-Tombed Starsilver ClaymoreGenshin Impact: How to Unravel the Secret Behind Luhua PoolGenshin Impact: Where to find Recruit’s InsigniaGenshin Impact: How to fix error code 9907 - insufficient storage space errorGenshin Impact: Where to Find Yelan Ascension MaterialsGenshin Impact: How To Ring The Two Bells - Tips and tricksGenshin Impact: How to Solve the Danger All Around PuzzleGenshin Impact: How to Use Artifacts for YelanGenshin Impact: Where to Find Runic FangGenshin Impact: How to Get StarconchGenshin Impact: How to Get Naku WeedGenshin Impact: How to Get YelanGenshin Impact: How to Get Arataki’s Great and Glorious DrumGenshin Impact: How to Get Glowing GemGenshin Impact: Where to find Dendrobium