Today we bring you a Biomutant guide where we plan to tell you how to fix the black screen and stuck on loading.
What does the black screen and stuck on loading imply in Biomtant?
There are a number of failures that tend to occur regularly when we access a new game, in many cases these come from us, for this it is necessary to verify that our PC is as up-to-date as possible, sometimes things as simple as the Operating system, just being outdated can throw us bugs, so knowing how to fix the black screen and stuck on loading leads us to consider some solutions that we will show below.
How to fix black screen and stuck on loading in Biomutant?
Biomutant: How To get All Of The VehiclesBiomutant: Where to Find WhizUpdate Windows
: It is worth mentioning that before embarking on these solutions it is favorable to comment that the possibility of updating the Windows operating system arises, only being outdated can show us bugs not only in this game but in others and for this it is necessary:
Update graphics drivers
- Open the start menu in order to search for "Windows Updates".
- Then we proceed to press Enter to search for them and update if necessary.
. It is important to have the fact that these are updated, and for this we must:
Run Biomutant as administrator:
- Right click on the start menu.
- Then locate "Device Manager".
- We proceed to open the drop-down menu "Display adapters", in order to search for the GPU.
- Then you need to click the right mouse button to click "Update driver" and "Search for drivers automatically".
this is another option that may well be applicable, and for this it will only suffice with:
Verify the integrity of the Biomutant files:
- Locate the game shortcut and right-click to locate properties.
- Next we locate "Compatibility" to proceed to select "Run program as administrator".
- Then you need to select “Disable full screen optimizations”.
- To finish, click on "Apply" and "OK".
this is another possible solution to apply, for this it is necessary:
- Open Steam and go to the library in order to locate Biomutant.
- Then we click with the right mouse button to locate "Properties" and from there locate "Local files".
- Then we click "Verify the integrity of the game files", here it is necessary to wait a little, this is a process that may take a few minutes.
- Once this has occurred, it is necessary to start the game and proceed to open the start menu to search for "Controlled access to folders" which leads us to click on "Allow an application through controlled access to folders".
- Lego is necessary to click "Yes" to confirm.
- Then it is necessary to click on "Add an allowed application", and from there proceed to "Browse all applications to find" Biomutant and double click on it.
- We can press ALT Enter and that's it.
Update the game:
it is necessary to have the most recent version of this game, sometimes this type of detail usually prevents it from running normally, especially considering that this is not a single player game. In this sense, knowing how to fix the black screen and stuck in the load allows us to apply different solutions in Biomutant and in this way get rid of the failure.
PlayStation 4 Ps4, Xbox One, PlayStation 5 PS5, Xbox Series X/S, Microsoft Windows PC
May 25, 2021
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Biomutant: Where to Find All Fluff Hulk Nest Area ObjectiveBiomutant: How to Get Superb LootBiomutant: Upgrading your MektonBiomutant: How to Beat Murk PuffBiomutant: How To Beat Lupa-LupinBiomutant: How to fix Mercenary class not showing upBiomutant: How to Solve Sundial PuzlesBiomutant: Where to Find All Notice BoardBiomutant: Where to Find Ankati TribeBiomutant: How to turn off Motion BlurBiomutant: How To Solve The Cable PuzzleBiomutant: How To Save your OutfitsBiomutant: How to Get Teddy SuitBiomutant: How to Get the MirageBiomutant: Where to Find Old World Storage SheltersBiomutant: How To Fix Mekton Not Spawning errorBiomutant: How to Get Water MountsBiomutant: How to get mechanical horse Mekamjut