Xbox Series X / S is very close and with this it is necessary to tell you How to set up remote use
What brings us Xbox Series X / S?
Every time technology manages to make more input and thus generate new forms of entertainment, one of the most persistent expectations these days is the arrival of the Xbox Series X / S as it presents us with some interesting characteristics that make it unique, for a large number of players It is the best bet, especially when we consider the possibility of reaching all the games on that console where we consider feasible as long as we have a mobile phone and obviously an internet connection, so that knowing how to set up remote use places before the expectation of not missing a single moment and thus have the possibility to continue playing.
Read Also:How To Fix Xbox Remote Play Not Working?
How to set up remote play on Xbox Series X / S?
The sole possibility of being able to take the game wherever we want is one of the best features that can exist, since there will be no option to restrict the possibility of entertaining ourselves, and this only requires us to have a mobile phone in addition to an internet connection, which If it is possible to comment, it is that the quality will decrease a lot.
- Download the Xbox application on our mobile as long as it has Android version 6.0 at least, iOS version 10 at least, or Bluetooth version 4.0.
- Proceed to register our Xbox Series X / S for which it is necessary to turn on the console.
- Next you need to enable the remote play functions.
- Then we return to the Xbox application and proceed to give it a nickname on our console.
- Then we enable Bluetooth on our mobile.
- We proceed to pair the controller on our mobile, for which it is necessary to press the Pair button, which is a small button with 3 horizontal lines.
- With the controller paired it is time to select the game that we consider playing.
It is important to disconnect the controller if we wish, for which we only have to press the Xbox button and click on the disconnection option.
Pairing the controller of our Xbox Series X / S is an option that is presented to us, because if we have connected our X / S controller to a mobile it is necessary to pair it to the console, as it is part of our task to know how to set up remote play, starting from the possibility of returning to normality when this mobile game is no longer going to be used, for this it is necessary:
- Turn on the control of our console by pressing the Xbox button.
- Next you need to press and release the Pair button on the controller.
- Proceed to press and hold the Pair button on the controller.
- Then we observed that the Xbox button flashed to indicate the search for the console.
- We visualize that the Xbox button remains lit as soon as it has been paired.
Definitely, knowing how to set up remote play allows us to enjoy all the fantastic features that Xbox Series X / S brings to us
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
How to Fix Civilization 6 Crashing on Xbox Series XHow to Fix Xbox Game Pass Error 0x87e00196 While Installing GameHow to Fix Xbox App Error – Game Is Rated Above Restrictions Set On Account, Ask Adult To Sign InHow to Fix the Error Code 8015000a on Xbox 360How to fix Xbox Error Code 0x87DD0003Xbox Series X: How To Prevent OverheatingHow to Fix Xbox Error Code 0x87e11838 Xbox: How To Fix Error Code 0x87e107dfHow to fix Xbox The person who bought this needs to sign inXbox: How to Fix Downloaded Games Not WorkingXbox: How to Fix Game Sharing Not WorkingXbox: How to Fix "The Person Who Bought This Needs to Sign in" ErrorXbox Remote Play: How To Fix Xbox Remote Play Not Not WorkingXbox Series X / S: How to Fix Error Getting your game readyXbox Series X: How To Fix Internet ProblemsXbox Series X: How To Fix Disc Drive Reading ErrorXbox Series X: How to Fix Error Code PBR10321Xbox: How to download games while is in sleep modeXbox Series X: How To Fix Error PBR30160Xbox Series X: How To Fix Error PBR41210Xbox Series X: How To Fix Error PBR10321Xbox Series x: How To Fix Error 0x87e10bcaXbox Series X: How to fix not powering upXbox Series X / S: How to fix stuck Xbox buttonsXbox Series X / S: How to fix controller not connectingXbox Game Pass: How to cancelXbox Series X / S: How to Saves to CloudXbox Series X / S: How to set up a VPNXbox Series X / S: How to Connect ControllerXbox Series X / S: How to Record a Video - Tips and tricksXbox Series X / S: How to Redownload Games or transfer games from Xbox oneXbox Series X / S: How to Delete Microsoft Account