Resident Evil 7 Biohazard has several interesting searches which leads us to tell you how to find all repair kits.
What are the repair kits in Resident Evil 7 Biohazard?
These are just a few objects that allow us to fix some weapons, in this sense, it is possible to carry out some important transformations, since the pistol and the broken shotgun can be exchanged with these objects, so knowing how to find all the repair kits lead to a search, here there are two kits, for which it is necessary to consider:
- Losing them in a game can be quite easy.
- There is no way to get them at the Baker property.
How to find all repair kits in Resident Evil 7 Biohazard?
It is only possible to have two repair kits, and they are as follows:
Repair kit in the yard:
this is one and for this it is vital to consider some characteristics such as the possibility of finding it in two different places:
Resident Evil 7: How To Beat Mutated Jack
Repair kit in the 2F test area:
- In easy or normal difficulty: in this case we can go to the area that usually houses Zoe's caravan, because here we do not get enemies lurking, which is good, also this place can function as a storage room, once we leave the caravan we must go to the stairs, and they will take us to the porch, it is necessary to move to the left in order to find a sheet of metal that is covering a hole, it is vital to break it in order to enter the box and stab it to visualize the repair kit in Resident Evil 7 Biohazard.
- In the Madhouse difficulty: this is another option, and it continues to occur in the patio area of the house, only that this usually occurs on the side, so it is necessary to leave the caravan and once outside we will see two stairs, it is vital to take the one on the left and proceed to go through the bushes, once this has been done we will see the repair kit in front of a wooden fence on the ground.
we continue working on the search to know how to find all the repair kits, so it is necessary to locate ourselves in the place, regardless of the difficulty, for this it is necessary:
Thus, we conclude this guide on How to Find All Repair Kits, which allows us to get hold of some valuable resources on Resident Evil 7 Biohazard.
- Finding the photo of the treasure with the mannequin head and this implies having obtained the "Key to the Serpent" this occurs when we play in the main story and when we get it we must go to the master bedroom on the second floor of the main house.
- Next we must go to the adjacent warehouse and turn left to locate the respective photo, once we have it with us, we must move to the floor of the "Testing Area".
- We proceed to look for the "Supply Room", avoiding the traps, when we arrive we must locate the back corner of the room where there are some cages with a mannequin head on top, we must interact with it in order to remove it and therefore reveal the kit of repair.
Windows PC, PlayStation 4 PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, Amazon Luna
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Resident Evil 7: How To Find All SteroidResident Evil 7: Where to Find Treasure PhotoResident Evil 7: How To Get The Red and Blue KeycardsResident Evil 7: How To Repair The ElevatorResident Evil 7: Where To Find The D-Series ArmResident Evil 7: How To Get All Unlockable In Not A HeroResident Evil 7: How To Solve The Happy Birthday Puzzle