Since the PS5 was released it has given several errors to its new users, so today we will tell you how to repair the error code NP-102955-2.
What is error code NP-102955-2 in PS5 about?
This is an error related to the message "Account information is incorrect", which has affected players trying to log into their PlayStation account with an incorrect username or password, which could cause the trouble.
Although this can also appear if the PS5N servers are down for some reason, it could even appear if your account is suspended or blocked. The fact is that whatever is causing this problem, here we will tell you how to repair the error code NP-102955-2.
How to fix error code NP-102955-2 in PS5?
If you're wondering how to fix error code NP-102955-2 in PS5, we'll start by saying that we've covered all the possible causes of this problem, so we recommend trying each solution one by one until you find the right one for you.
- The first thing we recommend you do is make sure that both the name and the password you are using to log in are correct. So verify that you are writing the password and the username as it is, with their signs, numbers and all the characters that make up the element.
PS5: How to refresh or change NAT typePS5: How To Fix Stuck Welcome Back To PlayStation Screen
- It is also worth checking that the PlayStation Network servers are up and running. For this you must go to the Status page of the PlayStation Network service and check the status of it, to see if any problem occurs.
- In case there is a problem with the servers, you will have to be patient and wait for the developers to take care of it.
- It is also important that you make sure that your Internet connection is stable enough.
- Also make sure there are now pending console updates to be done.
- Another thing you can do is log in to the Sony Entertainment Network page.
- Finally, if nothing has worked so far, you will have to verify that your account is not disabled or blocked. So please check your email as the suspension details are sent to the login email.
In case your account is temporarily disabled, you will have to be patient and wait until it is enabled again, although you can also contact Sony, to try to lift the ban based on the reasons for the suspension.
In case your account has been permanently banned, there should be a serious reason, so you will most likely need to create a new PS5N account and deal with all that this entails.We hope that after this article on how to fix error code NP-102955-2 in PS5, you return to your console and manage to log in without any problem with one of our solutions, you just remember to try it one by one until you find the right one for you.
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
PS5: How to cancel PlayStation PlusPS5: How to check controller batteryPS5: How to fix Spotify not workingPS5: How To Delete Corrupted DataPS5: How To Mute Your MicPS5: How To Turn Off Screen ReaderPS5: How To Livestream On YouTube or TwitchPS5: How To Delete User ProfilesPS5: How To Fix Error E2-817B122BPS5: How To Fix Error NP-103105-0PS5: How to Fix Error Code WS-116522-7PS5: How To Fix Error Code CE-100002-3PS5: How To Fix Error CE-106667-6PS5: How To Fix Error Code CE-100096-6PS5: How to Fix Error Code CE-108262-9PS5: How To Fix Error CE-100028-1PS5: How To Fix Error Code CE-117065-0PS5: How To Fix Error Code WS-37368-7