We are back for NBA 2K21 to tell you how to unlock badges, let's see.
What are badges in NBA 2K21?
These are simply a type of interesting tool with which we get in this game and it allows us to help our teammates to opt for the extra advantage, as this allows us to have the necessary reinforcements to win a game.
How to unlock badges in NBA 2K21?
Madden NFL 22: How to Pre-OrderMadden 21: The TOTW Week 1 Challenge
- To achieve this, it is necessary to log in and choose to select Alignment Management.
- Next, it is necessary to select the line-up that is active. For this, it is necessary to press A if we are playing on Xbox or X on the PS in the player to whom we are interested in applying the badge.
- Below it is possible to see the badges that can be incorporated into the player.
- It is important to consider that each insignia has a particular color and this indicates the plate that it matches at this time.
- It is possible to give players a Bronze, Silver or Gold badge, although there is also one from the Hall of Fame and this is the best, it is purple.
- It is possible to update the badges and for it is only necessary to press A / X, because when these are highlighted in green it means that it is possible to make some improvements for which it is important to make use of the collection card, it is also important to be clear that if we are If you are interested in equipping another player with the same badge, it will be necessary to buy it new, because when we put a badge on a player it is not possible to change it or take it off.
In this sense, knowing how to unlock badges is an interesting and quite useful task in NBA 2K21, so it is necessary to know exactly which player to put them on that really deserves them.
PlayStation 5 PS5, Project Scarlett, PlayStation 4 PS4, Xbox One, Google Stadia, Microsoft Windows PC
Electronic Arts, EA Tiburon
August 28, 2020
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Madden 21: How to get Colin KaepernickNBA 2K21: How to unlock badgesMadden 21: How to Get Training PointsMadden 21: How to Get Bullseye PackMadden 21: How To Throw A High PassMadden 21: How to Play with a College TeamMadden 21: How to Ice the KickerMadden 21: How To Throw The Ball AwayMadden 21: How to play with SlidersMadden 21: How to Get more MUT CoinsMadden 21: How to play withfriends in the YardMadden 21: How To LateralMadden 21: How To Hot Route - tips and tricksMadden 21: How to Stop a Run - Tips and tricksMadden 21: How To Use RPO - Tips and tricksMadden 21: How to Relocate a TeamMadden 21: How to Catch - tips and tricksMadden 21: How to Block any Field Goal