Today we bring you a Hyrule Warriors Age of Calamity guide where we tell you How to get great fairies
What are the great fairies in Hyrule Warriors Age of Calamity?
These are only one of the characters that we get in this game, as it is a process that can become somewhat complex because they are not necessarily available from the beginning, so our work to know how to get big Fairies certainly makes us have to work a bit.
Hyrule Warriors Age of Calamity: How to Get Lynel TrophiesHyrule Warriors Age of Calamity: How to Get Stone Talus Trophies
How to get great fairies in Hyrule Warriors Age of Calamity?
Our first job leads us to have to unlock a mission called Offer help along the way and to get there it is necessary to reach Chapter 4, only that this usually costs us some amount of rupees, so it will be necessary to have At least 4500, only that this will trigger other missions that usually end with a battle against a great fairy that must be defeated, these missions are:
- Fairy Fountain: Grass Plains.
- Fairy Fountain: Deep Snows.
- Fairy fountain: Sands of the desert.
- Fountain of the fairies: Battlefield, (mission that is received by completing the three mentioned above)
Our job is to get the best character as possible to fight this battle, thus being able to complete it in some amount of time, because with the possibility of having completed the respective missions we are allowed to get a notification indicating that we are already It is possible to control the Great Fairies, this opens the way to some interesting activities such as:
This is all we can tell you about how to get great fairies, because it is actually a task that allows us to embark on some missions and fight to master them in Hyrule Warriors Age of Calamity
- Control the fairies so that we can become a little familiar with the maneuvers, as this allows us to get the most out of them to fight against various enemies.
- Combine the fairies to form a single character and be able to dominate it to win.
- We can practice as much as possible before going with this Great Fairies to a real battle.
- These great fairies can make it necessary to unlock a number of materials, especially since there are missions where it is possible to get improvements for the great fairies.
Koei Tecmo, Omega Force
Tecmo Koei, Nintendo eShop
November 20, 2020
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Hyrule Warriors Age of Calmity: How to get Hinox TrophiesHyrule Warriors Age of Calamity: How to Get the Great FairiesHyrule Warriors Age Of Calamity: Impa GuideHyrule Warriors Age of Calamity: Rusty Weapons GuideHyrule Warriors Age of Calamity: How to Beat the Stone TalusesHyrule Warriors Age of Calamity: How To Unlock MerchantsHyrule Warriors Age of Calamity: How to split-screenHyrule Warriors Age of Calamity: Where to find Gerudo Town KorokHyrule Warriors Age of Calamity Hyrule: How to find Outpost KorokHyrule Warriors Age of Calamity: Where to Find Great Hyrule Forest KorokHyrule Warriors Age of Calamity: How to Get Monk Maz KoshiaHyrule Warriors Age of Calamity: Where to find all Tabantha Frontier KorokHyrule Warriors Age of Calamity: Where to find Hyrule Field KorokHyrule Warriors Age of Calamity: How to Unlock All CharactersHyrule Warriors Age of Calamity: Where to Find Breach of Demise KorokHyrule Warriors Age of Calamity: How to Find Zora’s Domain KorokHyrule Warriors Age of Calamity: How to Get MiphaHyrule Warriors Age of Calamity: How to Find Death Mountain Korok