Today we bring you a Hyrule Warriors Age of Calamity guide where we tell you How to get great fairies
What are the great fairies in Hyrule Warriors Age of Calamity?
These are only one of the characters that we get in this game, as it is a process that can become somewhat complex because they are not necessarily available from the beginning, so our work to know how to get big Fairies certainly makes us have to work a bit.
How to get great fairies in Hyrule Warriors Age of Calamity?
Our first job leads us to have to unlock a mission called Offer help along the way and to get there it is necessary to reach Chapter 4, only that this usually costs us some amount of rupees, so it will be necessary to have At least 4500, only that this will trigger other missions that usually end with a battle against a great fairy that must be defeated, these missions are:
- Fairy Fountain: Grass Plains.
- Fairy Fountain: Deep Snows.
- Fairy fountain: Sands of the desert.
- Fountain of the fairies: Battlefield, (mission that is received by completing the three mentioned above)
Our job is to get the best character as possible to fight this battle, thus being able to complete it in some amount of time, because with the possibility of having completed the respective missions we are allowed to get a notification indicating that we are already It is possible to control the Great Fairies, this opens the way to some interesting activities such as:
This is all we can tell you about how to get great fairies, because it is actually a task that allows us to embark on some missions and fight to master them in Hyrule Warriors Age of Calamity
- Control the fairies so that we can become a little familiar with the maneuvers, as this allows us to get the most out of them to fight against various enemies.
- Combine the fairies to form a single character and be able to dominate it to win.
- We can practice as much as possible before going with this Great Fairies to a real battle.
- These great fairies can make it necessary to unlock a number of materials, especially since there are missions where it is possible to get improvements for the great fairies.
Koei Tecmo, Omega Force
Tecmo Koei, Nintendo eShop
November 20, 2020
Other Articles Related
Hyrule Warriors Age of Calamity: How to unlock secret charactersHyrule Warriors Age of Calamity: How to Find Silent PrincessHyrule Warriors Age Of Calamity: How to play with friendsHyrule Warriors Age Of Calamity: How To Get Mighty ThistleHyrule Warriors Age of Calamity: How To Activate two unearthed GuardiansHyrule Warriors Age Of Calamity: How to Get Bladed Rhino BeetlesHyrule Warriors Age Of Calamity: How to Unlock The Secret EndingHyrule Warriors Age of Calamity: How to use amiiboHyrule Warriors Age of Calamity: How to Get RecipesHyrule Warriors Age of Calamity: How to get more rupeesHyrule Warriors Age of Calamity: How to Cook FoodHyrule Warriors Age of Calamity: How to Get GanonHyrule Warriors Age Of Calamity: How to Switch CharactersHyrule Warriors Age of Calamity: How to unlock the Sheikah SensorHyrule Warriors Age of Calamity: How to unlock all Divine BeastsHyrule Warriors Age of Calamity: How to Level upHyrule Warriors Age of Calamity: How to fuse weaponsHyrule Warriors Age of Calamity: How to Get Great Fairies