Guide to learn where to find all tabantha frontier korok in Hyrule Warriors Age of Calamity
It turns out that in Hyrule Warriors Age of Calamity you will have to visit a lot of locations to be able to collect all the Korok from the Tabantha border, so we decided to make your work easier and give you all the locations of them in the game. Stay to find out!
Where to find all tabantha frontier korok in Hyrule Warriors Age of Calamity?
You must find a total of 8 Korok seeds and some of them are hidden as flowers, while others are inside chests. Next, we will tell you the places to find them:
- Go directly from the start area to the controlled outpost. Find a tree stump near the two trees.
- Go to the small empty space on the right side of the starting area. There is a flower with a Korok seed inside.
- When you reach the Bokoblin territory, find a bright light within the strong enemy.
- Go to Bokoblin territory and go through the eastern gate. Look for a Korok flower facing the water.
- Use the updraft to get to the north path, find the path that leads to the stone pillars. There is a tree stump in the middle of the pillars.
- Near the top right corner, use the updraft and find the Korok grinder near the larger pinwheels.
- Before entering the last Rito fort, you will need to walk to the right and see the Korok balloon. It's in Rito's broken buildings. Use Stasis to hold the balloon in place.
- Use the upper left path before entering the last Rite Fort and find the breakable rocks along the cliff face. Blow up rocks with remote bombs to get the final Korok in Tabantha Frontier.
Now that you know where to find all tabantha frontier korok in Hyrule Warriors Age of Calamity you can use them for the next thing that is asked of you in this incredible game. Luck!
Koei Tecmo, Omega Force
Tecmo Koei, Nintendo eShop
November 20, 2020
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related