There are some interesting activities to do in Hyrule Warriors Age of Calamity and that is why we tell you How to get the great fairies
What are the great fairies in Hyrule Warriors Age of Calamity?
These are simply ladies, some characters that are quite original in this game, which in total are usually 4, in such a way that it is necessary to know how to get the great fairies, because although it is true they usually have a phenomenal beauty, it is worth it. Note that they are usually very large in size and peculiar in nature.
How to get the great fairies in Hyrule Warriors Age of Calamity?
It should be noted that to get great fairies it is necessary to perform a total of 3 tests corresponding to levels 25, 26 and 28 specifically which usually develop in:
To access the three trials of the fairies it is necessary to access a quest called Offer help on the road that usually occurs in the Gerudo region and that can only be carried out after having completed the Akkala Tower mission corresponding to Hyrule chapter 4 Warrriors Age of Calamity, so that during the search it is necessary to have the possibility of delivering a total of 4,500 rupees in order to be rewarded with double, which represents a total of 9,000 rupees in addition to other missions that are the following:
Hyrule Warriors Age of Calamity: How to Get Lynel TrophiesHyrule Warriors Age of Calamity: How to Get Stone Talus Trophies
- Here we get a number of enemies to whom it arises necessary to defeat and from them choose to take some rupees.
- Then it is important to choose to take charge of defeating two Fire Moblin, likewise an Ice Moblin as well as a Hinox and take their rupees.
- Once we have carried out this task in this specific order, it is time to take care of bringing down the Great Fairy Cotera in a one-on-one fight.
- We must take care of delivering some forceful blows, especially from a distance.
This is another mission that we must carry out in our search to know how to get the great fairies and this leads us to:
You will defeat a total of 5 Ice Moblins while we make sure Rito is safe.
It is necessary to deal with a fight that can become somewhat complex and that we must see to it that the Captain is safe.
Finally we must deal with defeating the Great Fairy
Sands of the Desert.
- This mission takes us to only have 13 minutes in Hyrule Warriors Age of Calamity where our goal is to get a total of 600 rupees.
- Next we must take charge of running to the other end of the map since it is usually necessary to take charge of defeating the Stone Talus.
- When we observe that the Yiga soldiers are born, it is usually important to proceed to eliminate them since we must take care of getting some rupees from them by choosing to reach Blademasters.
- To finish and with the money in our possession we take care of fighting and defeating the Great Fairy.
- This is the last mission with which we get ourselves, for which it is important to have level 29.
- This fight usually takes place in Akkala where it is necessary to defeat some large monsters, so that it is possible to consider on the one hand that we must be fast and on the other hand, leave out the mobs in Hyrule Warrriors Age of Calamity.
- When we have defeated the monsters we are given the opportunity to take some amount of rupees from the chests that they usually drop.
- Once with the clean area, it is time to take charge of defeating the Great Fairy, which allows us to have the opportunity to get fairies as a character, being a total of 4.
This is all we can tell you about How to get the great fairies, without a doubt, the lagoon is a series of important combats but that at the end of everything allows us to develop with peace of mind of Hyrule Warriors Age of Calamity.
Koei Tecmo, Omega Force
Tecmo Koei, Nintendo eShop
November 20, 2020
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Hyrule Warriors Age of Calmity: How to get Hinox TrophiesHyrule Warriors Age of Calamity: How to Get the Great FairiesHyrule Warriors Age Of Calamity: Impa GuideHyrule Warriors Age of Calamity: Rusty Weapons GuideHyrule Warriors Age of Calamity: How to Beat the Stone TalusesHyrule Warriors Age of Calamity: How To Unlock MerchantsHyrule Warriors Age of Calamity: How to split-screenHyrule Warriors Age of Calamity: Where to find Gerudo Town KorokHyrule Warriors Age of Calamity Hyrule: How to find Outpost KorokHyrule Warriors Age of Calamity: Where to Find Great Hyrule Forest KorokHyrule Warriors Age of Calamity: How to Get Monk Maz KoshiaHyrule Warriors Age of Calamity: Where to find all Tabantha Frontier KorokHyrule Warriors Age of Calamity: Where to find Hyrule Field KorokHyrule Warriors Age of Calamity: How to Unlock All CharactersHyrule Warriors Age of Calamity: Where to Find Breach of Demise KorokHyrule Warriors Age of Calamity: How to Find Zora’s Domain KorokHyrule Warriors Age of Calamity: How to Get MiphaHyrule Warriors Age of Calamity: How to Find Death Mountain Korok