In today's article on Ghost of Tsushima, we've put together a combat settings guide with everything you need to know.
What is Tsushima's ghost about?
Heading into his first week of life, this is the action-adventure video game developed by Sucker Punch Productions and published by Sony Interactive Entertainment for PlayStation 4 users on July 17.
Shortly after the release, developers have found that the game controls were unspecific and basic, and since users often play differently, developers have added several options for developers to tailor the gameplay to their liking, so Pay attention to this combat setup guide.
Ghost of Tsushima combat settings guide
You should first note that there are two sets of in-game settings, game settings and accessibility, both of which are easily found by accessing the options menu. The game settings give you the possibility to modify the elements related to the difficulty and the camera.
On the other hand, the accessibility configuration has options that will make the game more friendly in terms of in-game assistance.
Below we list the game modifications that are available in the accessibility settings:
Ghost of Tsushima: Where to Find All Iki Island Bamboo StrikeGhost of Tsushima: How to get the Sakai Horse Armor
This is how we finish our combat settings guide in Ghost of Tsushima, we hope that we have been able to be as useful as possible and that you have managed to understand well the configuration forms that the game has and what we improve the controls and your gameplay.
- Project Indicator: This option controls an icon over all archers, indicating when they are about to release an arrow.
- Subtitle Backdrop: This option makes it difficult to see the subtitles when it is directly in the sunlight.
- Simplified Controls - Boss battles with quick button presses will now only take one click if enabled, which will come in handy for users with cute controls.
- Target Assist: This option allows you to use the bow and arrows in quick succession without having to worry about precision, but cannot be used in knife attacks.
- Toggle button presses: This option allows you to make your first hit with a single press, but I have to hold the button down for heavy attacks.
PlayStation 4 PS4
Sucker Punch Productions
Sony Interactive Entertainment, PlayStation Store
July 17, 2020
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Ghost of Tsushima: Where to Find All Iki Island Pillar of HonorGhost of Tsushima: How to activate Target Lock-OnGhost of Tsushima: Where to Find Cat MaskGhost of Tsushima: How to Leave Iki IslandGhost of Tsushima: How to solve the Shrine in Shadow PuzzleGhost of Tsushima: How to solve the Shrine of Ash PuzzleGhost of Tsushima: How to solve the Blood-Stained Shrine PuzzleGhost of Tsushima: Wheret o Find All Memories of Your FatherGhost of Tsushima: Where to Find GoldGhost of Tsushima: How To Pet MonkeysGhost of Tsushima: How to Unlock the God of War Armor at Shrine of AshGhost of Tsushima: Where to Find All Wind of Concentration ChallengesGhost of Tsushima: Where to Find Crimson Dye MerchantGhost of Tsushima: How to Get Demonic Archer’s MaskGhost of Tsushima: How to Get Iki Island Sarugami ArmorGhost of Tsushima: How to Get Iki Island Horse ArmorGhost of Tsushima: How to get your horse back on Iki IslandGhost of Tsushima: Where to find the Immortal Hope Sword Kit