Knowing how to fix Controller not working on the PC is simply an important task that we can perform in Cyberpunk 2077
Why fix the Controller not working in Cyberpunk 2077?
Some games tend to have bugs related to the controller and Cyberpunk 2077 is no exception, so it is necessary to choose to know How to fix controller that does not work on the PC, which can embark on the possibility of checking the configuration, since perhaps It may not be the one indicated, so make yourself comfortable because it solves this problem is here.
Cyberpunk 2077: How Fix Error “Whoa! Cyberpunk 2077 has flatlined”Cyberpunk 2077: Where to Find El Coyote Cojo
How to fix Controller not working on PC in Cyberpunk 2077?
Fortunately, there is a solution for this failure, so that below we detail some of them and it is up to you to choose the one that suits you so that you continue enjoying Cyberpunk 2077, for which it is necessary to choose to launch the game through Steam since this is usually the best customer.
Choosing to change the large image mode in Steam: knowing How to fix Controller not working on PC simply allows us to go for solutions that can perfectly well be adapted and simple, in this case, it is necessary:
- Launch Steam from the desktop shortcut.
- Proceed to click on View located in the upper corner.
- Then choose to select the Picture mode.
- Then click on Library.
- Then we click on Games in Browse where we select Cyberpunk 2077.
- We proceed to click on Manage games with the gear icon.
- Then we choose to select Driver Options
- We locate the arrow that indicates down to expand the Chang of the Steam entry Game Settings.
- We proceed to select Forced and press Ok.
- To finish it is necessary to restart Steam, relaunch the game and that's it.
Deactivate the Steam input configuration: this is another solution that we can apply in this game for which it is necessary:
- Go to Steam Library.
- Locate Cyberpunk 2077
- Check-in Steam Input Settings per game.
- Proceed to select Forced Off and press Ok.
Modify the general Steam controller configuration: we continue to offer you options to know how to fix the controller that does not work on the PC in such a way that it is necessary to put the device in Steam, since the controller that we are using doesn't have to be Dual shock or controller of Xbox you should do it this way:
- Start Steam from the shortcut
- Proceed to click on the top corner of Steam.
- Choose to select settings.
- Check in the adjust menu and go to Controller.
- Then click on General Driver Settings.
- Proceed to press Ok to save and change it.
- Proceed to exit and start the game.
Note: it is possible to choose to consult the PlayStation configuration support, or Xbox configuration support, or generic Gamepad configuration support to get information about the controller we are using.
This is all we can tell you about How to fix Controller not working on the PC, we hope you can apply some of our solutions and thus continue to enjoy Cyberpunk 2077.
Microsoft Windows PC, Xbox Series X y S, Xbox One, PlayStation 5 PS5, PlayStation 4 PS4,Stadia
Action, role-playing RPG
CD Projekt RED
CD Projekt, Epic Games Store, Stadia, GeForce Now, Steam, GOG.com, Humble Store, Microsoft Store, Pl
December 10, 2020
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Cyberpunk 2077: Where to Find All Charter Hill Hidden GemCyberpunk 2077: Where to Find All Kabuki Hidden GemCyberpunk 2077: Where to Find All Vista Del Ray Hidden GemCyberpunk 2077: Where to Find All Downtown Hidden GemCyberpunk 2077: Where to Find All Wellsprings Hidden GemCyberpunk 2077: How to unlock all of Johnny Silverhand’s ItemsCyberpunk 2077: How to Get a Joytoy in ApartmentCyberpunk 2077: Where to Find All Japantown Hidden GemCyberpunk 2077: How to Beat RhinoCyberpunk 2077: How to get the third person modCyberpunk 2077: How to increase Johnny’s RelationshipCyberpunk 2077: how to resolve the gun dealCyberpunk 2077: Where to Find Grenades Crafting SpecsCyberpunk 2077: How to Get Harris' IP AddressCyberpunk 2077: How to Get Legendary Gas MaskCyberpunk 2077: How to find the Malfunction quickhackACyberpunk 2077: How to Find MausserCyberpunk 2077: How to beat Diego Ramirez