Master the art of weapon handling in the game. Learn How to Holster Weapon in Cyberpunk 2077 Phantom Liberty, action-packed cyber universe today!
Welcome to our friendly guide on how to holster your weapon in Cyberpunk 2077 Phantom Liberty. In this article, we will walk you through the simple process of holstering your weapon on Windows, Xbox, and PlayStation consoles. By learning these easy steps, you can avoid accidentally committing crimes in Night City (unless, of course, you want to embrace chaos and have some fun).
Holstering a Weapon on Default Controller Settings
Windows and Xbox Consoles
- 1. Pressing the Y button:When playing Cyberpunk 2077 on either a Windows or Xbox console, the default button to holster your weapon is the Y button. Simply press the Y button once to initiate the holstering animatio.
- 2. Double-pressing the Y button for successful holstering: If you find that pressing the Y button once does not holster your weapon, try double-pressing the Y button quickly. This should successfully holster your weapon and prevent any accidental crimes.
- 1. Pressing the Triangle button: PlayStation console players can holster their weapon by pressing the Triangle button. Just like with the Y button, pressing the Triangle button once will initiate the holstering animation.
- 2. Double-pressing the Triangle button to successfully holster: If pressing the Triangle button once doesn't holster your weapon, try double-pressing the Triangle button quickly. This should ensure that your weapon is holstered and prevent any unwanted attention.
Holstering a Weapon on PC (Customized Key Bindings)
Using Left Alt Key:
- 1. Quick succession of left Alt key twice: PC players who have customized their key bindings can holster their weapon using the Left Alt key. Simply press the Left Alt key twice in quick succession to initiate the holstering animation.
- 2. Confirm successful holster by checking if V switches weapons instead: After pressing the Left Alt key twice, check if pressing the V key switches between weapons. If the V key now switches weapons instead of holstering, you have successfully holstered your weapon.
Selecting an Empty Slot through the Weapon Wheel
Opening the weapon wheel interface: In Cyberpunk 2077, you can also holster your weapon by selecting an empty slot through the weapon wheel interface. To access the weapon wheel, press and hold the corresponding button (varying based on your platform) to bring up the wheel.
Choosing an empty slot for quick access: Once the weapon wheel is open, navigate to an empty slot and select it. This will remove the currently equipped weapon from your character's hands and holster it, allowing you to move around Night City without the risk of accidentally using your weapon.
Congratulations! You have now learned how to easily holster your weapon in Cyberpunk 2077 Phantom Liberty using various controller settings and key bindings on different platforms. As long as you follow these simple steps, you can navigate Night City without accidentally getting into trouble.
Microsoft Windows PC, Xbox Series X y S, Xbox One, PlayStation 5 PS5, PlayStation 4 PS4,Stadia
Action, role-playing RPG
CD Projekt RED
CD Projekt, Epic Games Store, Stadia, GeForce Now, Steam, GOG.com, Humble Store, Microsoft Store, Pl
December 10, 2020
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related