Enemies usually make an appearance in Cyberpunk 2077 and therefore it is necessary to know how to beat Sasquatch
Who is Sasquatch in Cyberpunk 2077?
This is one of the enemies with which we get in this game and that makes us have to work a little, in such a way that this makes us have to reach level 25, which makes it a complex challenge, specifically this is a boss which leads us to have to work hard to beat this member of "the animals"
Cyberpunk 2077: Where to Find All Charter Hill Hidden GemCyberpunk 2077: Where to Find All Kabuki Hidden Gem
How to beat Sasquatch in Cyberpunk 2077?
It should be noted that this boss is simply complicated and for this it is necessary:
This is everything you need to know about How to beat Sasquatch as this allows us to get rid of a complex enemy in Cyberpunk 2077.
- Avoid being hit because he carries a hammer and often uses it for close combat.
- He has the ability to make use of his cyberware and thereby get up random walls.
- We must take care of ourselves when knocking it down, as it can drag us and infect us with a virus that can weaken us.
- It is ideal to attack him with a sniper rifle, in such a way that this can be done when this boss is using the phone, he can be pointed at him to cause damage, which leads us to execute at least 4 shots.
- This boss has a weak point, and it is a purple crystal that he usually carries on his back, which is ideal to hit him there to weaken him.
- We can charge against this Quickhacks as it works as a short circuit and overheating which allows us to reduce its health.
Microsoft Windows PC, Xbox Series X y S, Xbox One, PlayStation 5 PS5, PlayStation 4 PS4,Stadia
Action, role-playing RPG
CD Projekt RED
CD Projekt, Epic Games Store, Stadia, GeForce Now, Steam, GOG.com, Humble Store, Microsoft Store, Pl
December 10, 2020
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Cyberpunk 2077: Where to Find All Vista Del Ray Hidden GemCyberpunk 2077: Where to Find All Downtown Hidden GemCyberpunk 2077: Where to Find All Wellsprings Hidden GemCyberpunk 2077: How to unlock all of Johnny Silverhand’s ItemsCyberpunk 2077: How to Get a Joytoy in ApartmentCyberpunk 2077: Where to Find All Japantown Hidden GemCyberpunk 2077: How to Beat RhinoCyberpunk 2077: How to get the third person modCyberpunk 2077: How to increase Johnny’s RelationshipCyberpunk 2077: how to resolve the gun dealCyberpunk 2077: Where to Find Grenades Crafting SpecsCyberpunk 2077: How to Get Harris' IP AddressCyberpunk 2077: How to Get Legendary Gas MaskCyberpunk 2077: How to find the Malfunction quickhackACyberpunk 2077: How to Find MausserCyberpunk 2077: How to beat Diego RamirezCyberpunk 2077: How To Find Secret Maelstrom MerchantCyberpunk 2077: Where to Find all Legendary weapon