Call of Duty Warzone Pacific has some bugs and in this sense, it is necessary to know how to fix low FPS in season 2.
What is the Season 2 low FPS bug in Call of Duty Warzone Pacific?
This is one of the failures that we get in the game and that is usually related to a problem of fast fluidity and that is usually related to movements, sometimes players spend a lot of money on improving their equipment, especially all considering that this applies mostly to streamers, so knowing How to fix low FPS in season 2 leads us to consider some fixes to get improvements and thus continue enjoying everything this new season brings.
How to fix low FPS in season 2 in Call of Duty Warzone Pacific?
It is necessary to take into account that there are some options to apply in order to solve this problem, this considering that it offers us the opportunity to apply actions that allow us to continue enjoying Call of Duty Warzone Pacific, in this sense, it is possible to consider:
Choose to make use of the best settings in the game:
This is one of the first fixes to know How to fix low FPS in season 2, because it is vital to consider that we must have an optical configuration in order to reach a better performance, above high graphics.
Choosing to make use of Nvidia DLSS in Call of Duty Warzone Pacific: we continue talking about How to solve low FPS in season 2 and this is another of the fixes with which we got ourselves, this considering that it is precisely a much more advanced technology and in the particular case having Nvidia RTX allows us to activate DLSS, this can be done from the game settings, which allows us to achieve better performance.
As part of the fixes to address low FPS in Season 2 it is important to note that DLSS can cause the game resolution to drop, this allows us to see an increase in FPS to the point where it can reach 70 percent while playing the game. 4K resolution, to activate it is necessary:
Opt to double press ESC:
- Start Call of Duty Warzone Pacific and proceed to open Options.
- Next, we need to go to the Graphics tab and proceed to scroll down to Post Processing Effects.
- Next, we set Nvidia DLSS to Ultra Performance, Performance, Balanced, or Quality.
- It should be noted that in the event that the GPU may have problems, activating DLSS allows us to achieve an increase in performance.
We continue to provide answers on How to fix low FPS in Season 2 and it only becomes necessary to double press ESC, this may be because when we start the season there is a chance to reach 15 FPS, this in case of extreme cases in Call of Duty Warzone Pacific, so applying this solution can be favorable for us.Choose to remove the Nvidia drivers:
It is necessary to take into account that graphics driver updates are usually being published, however, there is the possibility of removing them to make this problem disappear, in the event that these drivers are reverted to Call of Duty Warzone Pacific and for this we must:
- We must look for the Device Manager and proceed to open it.
- Next, we click on Display adapters and proceed to double-click on the Graphics card.
- Next, we open the Drivers tab and proceed to select Undo the driver.
- Sometimes, there is a chance that the uninstall driver box may be grayed out which makes it necessary to manually uninstall and reinstall the previous driver.
- Next we select Uninstall driver in the same menu and then go to the GeForce Drivers tab on Nvidia.com.
- Next, we find the card and install the previous driver from the list.
In the case of Ryzen/ Intel it is possible to apply a fix to know How to fix low FPS in Season 2 and in this case it is necessary to change the value of the Modern Warfare folder in the Documents, however, sometimes it is possible that Modern Warfare has an incorrect value of the cores and in this way FPS failures and stutters can occur, to solve it in Call of Duty Warzone it is necessary:
Opting to disable game mode:
- Open Task Manager.
- Then, we proceed to select the Performance tab.
- Then, we click on CPU and on the right we will see the cores that our PC has.
- Next, we open Modern Warfare in Documents and proceed to select the Players folder.
- Next, we click on “adv options” and proceed to adjust the “RenderWorkerCount” so that it is equal to the number of cores.
- We proceed to Save and exit, to then see the improvements applied.
The fixes around How to fix low FPS in Season 2 give us the ability to apply another fix because there is a chance to get a game mode where the game tends to slow down, due to It has some negative effects and in this sense it is necessary to take care of deactivating this mode to be able to perform better in Call of Duty Warzone Pacific, for this we must:
This is all you need to know about How to Fix Low FPS in Season 2 so that you can apply any of these fixes to continue enjoying Call of Duty Warzone Pacific.
- Open Settings in Windows and proceed to find Game Mode.
- Then, we click on Game Mode Settings and proceed to deactivate it.
COD Warzone, CODW, Call of Duty WZ, Call of Duty Warzone, warzonw, warzon, battle, update, tracker, stats, map, Warzone
Microsoft Windows PC, Xbox One, Playstation 4
Battle royale, first-person shooter
March 10, 2020
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related