Animal Crossing New Horizons has different activities for us, let's see How to grow tomatoes.
What is the point of growing tomatoes in Animal Crossing New Horizons?
This game offers us many things to do and with the latest update 2.0 there are more activities, in this sense, knowing How to grow tomatoes allows us to dedicate time to cultivation, so that it is ours.
Before knowing How to grow tomatoes, it is necessary to take charge of unlocking Leaf who is a lazy person, in order to do so we must mobilize through some walks that usually take place on the Kapp'n boat until we reach the square of the island of Harv in Animal Crossing New Horizons and for this we must unlock it in this way:
- Choose to open the mailbox in order to find a letter and fly to Harv's island.
- Upon arrival we will be told about the square and it is our job to take charge of building the stores through some donations.
- Opting to speak to Kapp'n at the dock allows us to visit a random island only it costs 1000 Nook miles.
How to grow tomatoes in Animal Crossing New Horizons?
- It is necessary to take care of looking for a tomato in our inventory and proceed to select it.
- Next we must click on plant 1 which implies placing it on the ground hoping that it can grow.
- We can use the shovel to make a hole in the ground and proceed to place the tomato there.
- We must wait for 4 days to pass so that the tomatoes can fully grow, this as long as we carry out regular watering.
Now that we know how to grow tomatoes, it is necessary to bear in mind that these tend to have various uses in Animal Crossing New Horizons and are:
In this sense, knowing how to grow tomatoes usually embarks us on an entertaining and necessary activity that is usually available in Animal Crossing New Horizons.
- Eating them in order to dig up trees and break rocks which implies having more resistance.
- We can use it as an ingredient for our recipes.
- We are allowed to sell it, this can be done for about 350 bells for each tomato and it is sold in Nook Cranny, we only have to talk to Timmy or Tommy, only if in any case it is closed it is possible to take care of storing the tomatoes in our mailbox for this day and continue doing other activities, this because there are quite a few here.
Social simulation real-life simulation
March 20, 2020
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related