If you want to know how to make every cape in Valheim, in this article you will find everything you need to know.
What is the Valheim layer?
It is one of the many creation elements that you can make in the game, this being one of the most attractive and will also help you survive. So many want to know how to make each layer.
How to make every cape in Valheim?
If you want to know how to make every cape in Valheim, the first thing you have to do is build a workbench, for which you will need 10 woods and your hammer to access the crafting menu and build the workbench.
The game gives you the ability to access six layers:
Read Also:Valheim: How to Enter Creative ModeValheim: How to get Root Armor
- The first is the deerskin cape, which does not provide any passive benefits, and which you can make with 10 pieces of leather and 4 pi.
- Then there is the linen cape, which also does not give a benefit, and for which you will need 20 linen threads and 1 piece of silver.
- Lox Cape on the other hand, requires 6 lox skins and 2 more pieces of silver. This cloak will grant you resistance to Frost.
- If you want to set up an ambush, you'll need to craft the Troll Hide Cloak, which requires 10 Troll Skins and 10 Bone Fragments to get 25 percent more stealth.
- Wolf Armor will be very useful during frost, for this you will need 6 wolf skins, 4 silver pieces and keep a wolf trophy to create the wolf skin cape. Although not as tough as Lox Cape.
- Finally, there is Cape of Odin, which you can access if you were one of the first supporters of the game, and you have 10 pieces of leather and 4 pieces of coal to make it.
That's all you need to know abouthow to make every cape in Valheim, so now that you know, we hope you can get a lot out of these protective and aesthetic elements.
GNU/Linux, Microsoft Windows PC
Action, Adventure, Indie, Role Playing, Early Access
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Valheim: How to find AbominationsValheim: how to get Oak SeedsValheim: How to fix Failed to Connect ErrorValheim: How to get a lox capeValheim: How to Fix Auto Pickup Not WorkingValheim: How to craft Darkwood buildingsValheim: How to make place Pots and PansValheim: How to craft the Bone Tower ShieldValheim: How to destroy items - Tips and tricksValheim: How to change pet namesValheim: How to make a Spice RackValheim: How to make the Iron BucklerValheim: How to make the Butcher KnifeValheim: How to make Crystal WallsValheim: how to get Birch seedsValheim: How to make a Butcher’s TableValheim: How to Find a thunder stone