For you who wonder Where to find Battery Park SHD Tech Caches in The Division 2 is this guide in which we have the subject covered.
What are SHD tech caches of The Division 2.
This is a series of articles introduced as part of the new content of the New York Warlords expansion. Finding them is not exactly easy, so we prepare this guide to tell you where to find the SHD Tech Caches battery park.
Where to find Battery Park SHD Tech Caches in The Division 2.
- To find the first cache you will have to get on the top of the "Moving and Storage Baker" truck near the "Free WiFi" sign using the rope to go up more, where after going down you can reach the tank after finding the opening in the upper right corner of the area where you will find the first SHD cache
- For the second you will have to go to the west side of the Battery Park where you will find a fenced area with a rope mechanism. Go ahead and fire the padlock on the fenced door and the rope mechanism will take you to the second cache.
- Now head to the Vale Arms hotel in Battery Park where you can find an abandoned truck parked near the Laundry.
When climbing you will have to take the rope on the immediate right which will take you to the next cache.
This is all you have to know about Where to find Battery Park SHD Tech Caches, so we hope our guide has been useful and easy to follow for you. Remember that we have a lot of content about this game and its new expansion that will be very useful for you.
- For the room you will have to go to the area that is above the "K" in Battery Park and look for a building with black curtains around, where the upper floor of the building you will find the following cache.
- For the latter you will have to go to the Battery Park region, specifically to the south side where you will find a white building on whose roof will be the last cache.
PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Microsoft Windows, Google Stadia
Action role-playing, Third person shooter
Ubisoft, Epic Games Store
March 15, 2019
Other Articles Related
Division 2: How to Confuse EnemiesDivision 2: How to Get Season 3Division 2: Appearance Mods GuideDivision 2: How to Play The SummitThe Division 2: How to Get the Shrapnel TrapThe Division 2: How to Complete Titan InvestigationThe Division 2: How to beat Hornet Prime TargetDestiny 2: How to get the Badge in Season of ArrivalsDestiny 2: How To Get Umbral EngramDestiny 2: How to complete Evacuation Exotic Quest in Season Of ArrivalsDivision 2: How to Beat Jupiter Prime Target - Tips and tricksThe Division 2: How to get ivory keysDivision 2: How to beat James Dragov Boss in Warlords of New YorkDivision 2: How To Get Stinger Hunter OutfitThe Division 2: How to get the hunters in the Civic Center - Tips and tricksThe Division 2: How To Fix Character Locked error in Warlords of New YorkThe Division 2: Where to find All SHD caches in Two BridgesDivision 2: How To Beat Vivian ConleyDivision 2: How To Get To level 40 in Warlords Of New York