We invite you to learn the details about the PS5 Ray Tracing support guide
What do you have to know about the PS5?
The questions regarding the compatibility of Ray Tracing are present, everything seems to be in the technical capabilities that this incredible console has, to have more details it is ideal that we know the specifications it has, so pay close attention and you will be able to understand the Ray Tracing Support Guide.
What are the technical specifications of the PS5?
PS5: How To Enable Two-Factor AuthentificationPS5: How To Fix Error CE-118878-3
- We have that the CPU has Zen 2-8 3.5 GHz cores (dynamic turn)
- In the GPU we have 10.28 teraflops, 36 CUs 2.23 GHz, RDNA 2
- With a 7nm technological process
- Has a 16 GB GDDR6 Ram
- Bandwidth memory is 448 GB / s
- The internal disk has 825 GB SSD
- With additional memory support for NVMe SSD cards that is based on console specifications
- Has for external USB 3.2 hard drive storage support
- The optical disc readings are 4K UHD Bluray Drive
- Audio is 3D chip for Tempest
As for Ray Tracing, it is the technology that it supports in terms of advanced components, where the RDNA 2 processor works properly with this system, which means that in the case of many games they will have to be compatible with the technology. dynamic lighting and thus makes the graphics more realistic. This is how we end our Ray Tracing support guide, hoping that you can get the most out of PS5, the most anticipated console of the moment.
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
PS5: How To Fix Error CE-108255-1PS5: How To Fix DualSense Stick DriftPS5: How to fix Error NP-34957-8PS5: How To Check Game PlaytimePS5: How to fix Unidentified Error Occurred problemPS5: How to Fix Eject Button Not WorkingPS5: How To Install An M.2 Internal SSDPS5: How To Fix Corrupted Save DataPS5: How to fix stuck on ‘close game or app’ screenPS5: How To Keep Dust OutPS5: How to update your DualSense controllerPS5: How to connect speakersPS5: How to fix error code CE-107857-8How To Turn Off PS5 Controller on PCPS5: How To Install All Media AppsPS5: How To Adjust HDR on 4K TVsPS5: How To Change Screen Size (Display Area)